First pair of good headphone: ATH-M50, DENON AH-D1001S, AKG K271 MK II, Shure SRH840, or Sennheiser HD 25-1-II?
Oct 10, 2010 at 9:25 PM Post #16 of 19

Quote:

I don´have any issue even with classical....and yeah, they´re definitely like AK47 of headphones
biggrin.gif

Yehh, AK47 would be another way to descirbe them I guess. Regardless from all the reviews I read the classical music sounds not as good as hiphop or rock does on this, wich is fine by me, I like my dream theater and D12 =P

Quote:
You will like them as long as they stay affixed to your ears.  I do miss mine, they were great headphones.  Enjoy!

Yehh...I read that it takes a little while to figure out the correct configruation for your head and then they stay on and are very comfortable. (there is two adjustments on this, the split of the band and the hight of the ear pads) 

And no I feel like Im thread jacking =/

Oct 10, 2010 at 9:54 PM Post #17 of 19
For portable use I'd also recommend IEMs (love my SE530 about as much as most of my full-sized headphones), that is all i wear outdoors, in public and in noisy environments like airplanes.  If you want full-sized headphones, I tried a number of closed headphones on your list and liked the Shures and Denons the most (and those are the only ones I'd use out an ipod).  The Shures seemed like drummer's studio headphones to me- they reproduced drums best of all the closed headphones I tried and slightly emphasized them.  Tried the Shures at work for about 15 seconds before changing my mind and putting in the IEMS.  And I'd never wear them outdoors for fear of looking like a wannabie astronaut or getting mugged or both.

Oct 11, 2010 at 1:11 AM Post #18 of 19

Quote:
Yehh, AK47 would be another way to descirbe them I guess. Regardless from all the reviews I read the classical music sounds not as good as hiphop or rock does on this, wich is fine by me, I like my dream theater and D12 =P

Yehh...I read that it takes a little while to figure out the correct configruation for your head and then they stay on and are very comfortable. (there is two adjustments on this, the split of the band and the hight of the ear pads) 

And no I feel like Im thread jacking =/

to "correct head config" - they need take some time, to use to shape of your head, yeah. But is´t great after that..in my case, it was just matter of hour or two.
smile_phones.gif

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
to "types of music I love most with my HD25" - well, mainly rock and electronical (dnb and that´s stuff) but still, I used to falling asleep with them in my bed listening to Beethoven or something similar
popcorn.gif
so, It´s absolutely no tragedy with classical on HD25´s.

Oct 11, 2010 at 1:38 AM Post #19 of 19

Quote:

to "correct head config" - they need take some time, to use to shape of your head, yeah. But is´t great after that..in my case, it was just matter of hour or two.
smile_phones.gif

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
to "types of music I love most with my HD25" - well, mainly rock and electronical (dnb and that´s stuff) but still, I used to falling asleep with them in my bed listening to Beethoven or something similar
popcorn.gif
so, It´s absolutely no tragedy with classical on HD25´s.

Haha cool, im so stocked for mine. less then 15 hours now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back