First news of the Teclast T59 HiFi Player
May 23, 2011 at 2:20 AM Post #31 of 309
Wow this is very exciting. I sure hope they fix the bugs of the sflo2. While I do enjoy the sound quality of the sflo2 I hate the touch screen and UI. If they could put the sound quality into a sansa fuze like package I'd be in heaven :wink:.

Sep 7, 2011 at 7:13 PM Post #32 of 309
please:
- gapless playback
- no touch screen
- FLAC artwork support

even better:
- 24/96
- USB DAC

Sep 21, 2011 at 6:52 PM Post #36 of 309

Lol kiteki. Did you ever consider the Hifman 601? I really enjoy its sound. While the T51 is a nice player I still find the Hifman to be superior to it. The Hifman sounds more natural and analog like.
Quote:

Uh so, how many more years wait on this one?

I'm impatient, time to rewire my T51.............

Sep 22, 2011 at 5:36 PM Post #37 of 309
As long as a HiFiMan is bigger and wider then an Iphone, it is not the kind of a gadget I would like to carry in my pocket. Teclast at least doesn't look like an ancient brick and fit in my jeans. 

For a true portable device, size matters... 

Sep 30, 2011 at 1:53 AM Post #39 of 309
I do not know, if these photos are news or just the full version of the only photo we know of the T59:

Isn't the T59 beautiful? Who knows when it will be out...

Sep 30, 2011 at 2:07 AM Post #40 of 309
I do not know, if these photos are news or just the full version of the only photo we know of the T59:

Isn't the T59 beautiful? Who knows when it will be out...

Nice pic, I hope its not as big as it looks. I was hoping for something smaller, more along the lines of a sansa fuze (In all honesty that can't be expected with all the equipment it packs). But definitely can't be bigger than the original T51 (otherwise that will really put a big ding in the portability department).

Sep 30, 2011 at 2:28 AM Post #41 of 309

Quote:
Nice pic, I hope its not as big as it looks. I was hoping for something smaller, more along the lines of a sansa fuze (In all honesty that can't be expected with all the equipment it packs). But definitely can't be bigger than the original T51 (otherwise that will really put a big ding in the portability department).

To be honest, I think it will be bigger than the T51. You can compare the distance between the headphone plug and the LO to see about how big it will be.

The X29 will (may) be something in the size of the Fuze.

EDTI: here is the source: http://www.teclast.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=166853

Sep 30, 2011 at 2:38 AM Post #42 of 309
This is breaking my heart lol. I sure hope it won't be as big as it appears. Don't think I'd get it in this event. It needs to be suitable for my pocket and at that size plus an amp lol don't think that will do. :rolleyes:

Sep 30, 2011 at 3:08 AM Post #43 of 309
Here is another pic:

It is from chinese product design - company website: http://www.wisky.com.cn/
It seems, that the designed the T51 too.

Sep 30, 2011 at 11:57 AM Post #45 of 309
Ha, bit of a beast. Might mean more room for a bigger battery at least, but it doesn't look very pocket friendly given the squarish proportions. 

That seems to be Telcasts motive, to always ruin something on the design to upset the customers. At least from one of the original posts I thought it read they intended to make the T59 smaller (at least the screen size) and focused solely on audio. It should have remained rectangle like to be feasible for the pocket. From what I remember they were suppose to make another mp3 player that focus's on video as well while the T59 solely for audio (makes much more sense to me).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back