"First Look" at the NEW revised 2012 Beats by Dr Dre Beats Studio headphones unboxing video & impressions to come.
Jul 19, 2012 at 1:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 91

HiFiGuy528

Member of the Trade: Woo Audio
I decided to get the entire Beats by Dr Dre headphones line to do a complete UNBIASED review of the line. Below is the unboxing video on the new revised Beats Studio without Monster branding and new accessories. Stay subscribed for my impressions. I will update this thread.

Please don't turn this thread into a Beats bashing thread. Stay tuned if you have an open mind to hear how it stacks up against the Beats line and other headphones in my collection. BTW, I should have the NEW Monster Inspirations headphones soon.

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnpicYiwylc&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/VIDEO]

Jul 19, 2012 at 1:39 PM Post #2 of 91
Jul 19, 2012 at 1:50 PM Post #4 of 91
From my phone conversion with Monster PR this morning, they are sending me the Inspirations first then the VEKTR when they get them in stock. No Diamonds yet. I'll update you guys when I get it. Should be a ton of fun.

Jul 19, 2012 at 6:16 PM Post #6 of 91
Thank you for doing your videos. The way you present everything from packaging to the headphones themselves in detail is great, and your voice is very comfortable to listen to. I love that you try "everything", even stuff like the beats that "everyone" hates. I hope you never quit doing these videos. Again, thank you.

Jul 19, 2012 at 6:46 PM Post #7 of 91
Thank you for doing your videos. The way you present everything from packaging to the headphones themselves in detail is great, and your voice is very comfortable to listen to. I love that you try "everything", even stuff like the beats that "everyone" hates. I hope you never quit doing these videos. Again, thank you.

Thank you for the kind words and support. I try hard to bring what you the viewers want to see.

Jul 19, 2012 at 8:13 PM Post #8 of 91
Very great video of the Beats Studio ^_^, Would be awesome if you get the Diamond Tears by JYP, he is a very great South Korean Artist/Producer and his headphones do look cool.
Keep up the great videos and reviews its great to see honest videos and not just a video Bashing Beats like others.

also will you do videos of Soul by Ludacris and SMS Audio by 50?

Jul 20, 2012 at 5:24 PM Post #15 of 91
Do they ship ?

I don't know if the Apple warehouse has the new ones yet. Amazon & Best Buy does not and they are an authorized reseller. You will have to go and see if the new packaging is in stock at your local Apple store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back