Firestone Audio i♡TW 192kHz USB DAC (iLoveTW, I Love TW, I Love Taiwan, iLTW)
Mar 16, 2012 at 8:28 AM Post #31 of 39
after 2 weeks of using this little dac i am very impressed.

however, there are a few points i like firestone to consider

1) while using win7 32 bit every time i turn on the computer it does not automatically engage the dac in async 192 mode. i have to use the mode select to change from adaptive 96 mode to the desired async 192 mode.  is there anyway to make async 192 as default and the driver for win7 to pick it up automatically?

2) mode switch better be located on  front for easy access

3) prefer indicator lights showing input sample rate to be in red, async and play in green next to the power and suspend indicators while  mode 96 192 to be in yellow.

Nov 23, 2012 at 7:00 PM Post #37 of 39
Thanks again, Tomscy2000 ! got the software and installed it and the ILTW sounds FANTASTIC ! Playing cds through computer using cute little ILTW sounds way better than the traditional cd player. And WAV files as well. All is great in Fuzzyland now.

Feb 12, 2024 at 4:41 PM Post #39 of 39
Hello everybody. I know that is generally a bad idea to reply in a very old 3d... But...😂

Anyway, I have lost the cd, and I cannot access anymore the Firestone audio website. Is there anyone that has still the drivers for windows? With the general one I cannot make the DAC work correctly in "async" mode with 24bit input :frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back