Finally!!! NEW Cowon PLayers!!!!
Aug 25, 2008 at 4:56 PM Post #16 of 129
It would be nice if they gave the storage capacity for the S9. Between these and the new Archos it should be fun deciding what to get. I'm also interested to see what MS has up their sleeve for the Zune.

Aug 25, 2008 at 5:27 PM Post #18 of 129
Hooray! More Cowon players that will EVENTUALLY be out of Korea in 30,000 years!

Aug 25, 2008 at 5:42 PM Post #19 of 129
O2 looks like the D2 but much better! i must have one of those!!!

Aug 25, 2008 at 6:16 PM Post #20 of 129
What can i say, the S9 is fricking awesome. hopefully, a new version will be out next year (when i will finally be upgrading my iRiver H10) with a 64 gig flash drive, and SDHC hard. Still, the most likely thing is that it is 32 gig, and no SD card slot. It might, however, have a micro SD card clot. look at the bottom left, that little bump looks like an sd slot cover to me. or am i just imagining it?

Edit:

Also, i must not be only one who went "huh?" at the 500mhz dual core processor. That, plus touchscreen, plus accelerometer, cmon, you are all thinking of the games. I might hardly ever play them, but still.

Aug 25, 2008 at 6:44 PM Post #21 of 129
I'm disappointed. I waited for the new Cowon's Players, what is it? I wanted great portable player for the music+better design than 7/D2, not touch screen with big display and many other needless things......so I try JVC unfortunatelly.

Aug 25, 2008 at 6:53 PM Post #22 of 129
Quote:

Originally Posted by hmpf /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm disappointed. I waited for the new Cowon's Players, what is it? I wanted great portable player for the music+better design than 7/D2, not touch screen with big display and many other needless things......so I try JVC unfortunatelly.

better design? man i dont really like touchscreens, but the S9 isnt exactly ugle. and cowons are the best for music, the fact is that they do everything else very good as well. since when is extra features that perform well a good thing?

Aug 25, 2008 at 7:09 PM Post #23 of 129
I dont like touchscreens too. I don't say that cowons is bad for the music cowon is great for music but I dont understand 3 new players and all of them has big size and big touchscreen. I expected also some small player mainly for music...

Aug 25, 2008 at 7:40 PM Post #24 of 129
I know more info will be released at the IFA or something, but does anyone have any idea when these players might be released in korea and how long it might take for them to reach the USA? could we expect them here before christmas?

Aug 25, 2008 at 7:55 PM Post #25 of 129
Aug 26, 2008 at 4:55 AM Post #27 of 129
Quote:

Originally Posted by Punnisher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hopefully, however ""TV out" worries me. The D2 has TV out, but no audio out when playing music.

Ah, that would be a bummer indeed. I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed. The O2 is the first PMP I've seen that actually makes me want to have a PMP
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back