Finally have myself a Apple iTouch !
Feb 4, 2008 at 9:25 PM Post #31 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cry Havoc /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Right. Who cares if it has wifi, easy navigation, a fantastic screen, a dedicated line-out for improved audio, is extremely thin and light, and looks fantastic? I mean, none of those things made it good, right?
rolleyes.gif

WHOA WHOA WHOA - the itouch has a dedicated line out?

eek.gif
why didn't anybody say this before..

Feb 4, 2008 at 11:36 PM Post #33 of 50
the dallas mavericks owner mark cuban loves the touch and is trying to think of ways to make it more useful in his wi-fi enabled arena. with the latest software updates the touch looks like a pretty good device. i'm waiting for the 16GB iphone but the touch may be in my wife's future...

Feb 4, 2008 at 11:46 PM Post #34 of 50
it is a dilemma. loving the touch... when iphone finally gets to japan, i don't think i would be willing to use just any phone anymore. im using docomo - like using dos - or windows 3.1. the touch is like using a nicely themed gnome or osx - just wonderful and easy to use. i don't have to search through menus and menus just to look for contacts or do email. love it. iphone? i cannot imagine doing without once it makes it here.

Feb 5, 2008 at 12:03 AM Post #36 of 50
ive not had problems with sibilance - but then i don't use headphones known for sibilance. i am using the atrio m5. had i still had my um2, i am sure that i would be complaining - that is why i sold them. i am very sensitive to hiss and even the cowon d2 hissed way too much with um2. i still hear a bit of hiss with the atrio m5 without an amp, but with MY amp, the supermicro, the hiss is almost nonexistent. if you have properly sensitive iems, then there will be hiss even with a dedicated amplifier - fault the iem, not the source. iems are way too sensitive to work with modern players. they came out later than the players and they for some reason are not matching themselves to the output of the players well enough.

what iems or phones do you have that give off sibilance with the itouch? i have found mine to be quite the mature sounding source. it does not go overboard on anything at all. much easier to listen to for long intervals than the d2 i have had. it is almost as adult as the meizu m6 sound in fact (for me other than the terrible hiss, one of the best players ever)

Feb 5, 2008 at 9:56 AM Post #37 of 50
Feb 5, 2008 at 3:25 PM Post #39 of 50
i do love my iphone, apart from the sound quality!

internet wherever you have wifi or signal
loads of apps/games like bejeweled, iphysics, backgammon, gameboy advance, real guitar with strings, games etc all free!
(my personal fav is tunewiki, where the phone connects to the internet and gets lyrics to your songs which scroll past as the song plays
eek.gif
)
msn
youtube

screen shots

Feb 5, 2008 at 11:28 PM Post #43 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
At least I got my Touch back in September, the day they came out, so I don't feel as bad as if I were to have bought it last week...

At least they didn't replace the 16G with the 32G with the 16G's price, that would be a kick in the nuts.

Feb 5, 2008 at 11:36 PM Post #44 of 50
LOL That really sucks, as soon as you get it, Apple screws you over.

On a side note, i could've gotten an 8GB iTouch for $150 CAD... now I feel bad that I didn't go for it
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back