Finally have myself a Apple iTouch !
Feb 3, 2008 at 2:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 50

raymondlin

Architect &Musical Fidelity X-Man v2
Got it yesterday after work, just looooooooooooooooove the screen, makes video viewing such a pleasure on the commute to work
smily_headphones1.gif

Coverflows are much more smoother than my classic, wifi works a treat and i can surf around the house now anytime with it in my pocket
biggrin.gif

itouchtf7.jpg

img5315zy9.jpg

Only down side is that i wish they make a bigger size one, 16G is not enough really.

Feb 3, 2008 at 2:41 AM Post #2 of 50
Depends on what kind of file formats you place into the player, ad how many album ya got.

Congrats on the purchase =)

Feb 3, 2008 at 2:56 AM Post #3 of 50
The iTouch is really not as bad as most think it is. With Jailbreak, the third party programs are just great. The SQ is so so but cover flow is awesome
smily_headphones1.gif
Congrats on the purchase.

Feb 3, 2008 at 3:32 AM Post #5 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aevum /img/forum/go_quote.gif
like all apple products,
its pretty, so who cares if its actually good,

Right. Who cares if it has wifi, easy navigation, a fantastic screen, a dedicated line-out for improved audio, is extremely thin and light, and looks fantastic? I mean, none of those things made it good, right?
rolleyes.gif

Feb 3, 2008 at 3:41 AM Post #6 of 50
grats on the purchase, hope you enjoy it.

I found too many niggly issues with my touch (capacity was one of them) and ended up selling it after 2 months. Overall it was a very decent device, not the best DAP i've used and far from the worst...

Feb 3, 2008 at 5:13 AM Post #8 of 50
16G would be enough for me as I don't need to carry every single album, let alone have everything in lossless format.

Congrats on your purchase.

Feb 3, 2008 at 7:08 AM Post #9 of 50
Congratulations on the iPod Touch purchase!
biggrin.gif

It sure is a nice player.

Feb 3, 2008 at 7:31 AM Post #10 of 50
i guess i have to say congrats as well. after trudging through many dark and mirky waters, i came to the touch (my first ipod after abandoning them back in g4 time). oh yes, i had briefly the ipod nano and shuffle (broke - shuffle and nano - sold).

the touch sounds great other than a little hiss and controls itself well for the best music everr: trance

Feb 3, 2008 at 5:09 PM Post #14 of 50
Congrats on the all-in-one! Great device that has almost all the features in the world (besides Bluetooth, but we know Apple's stance on that...).

Edit: I like your avatar by the way!
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back