Final Fantasy VII:Voices of The Lifestream
Oct 1, 2007 at 9:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

Ice Max

100+ Head-Fier
Anyone else hear this album? its a reinterpretation of the Final Fantasy VII soundtrack, and has 45 tracks set over 4 CD's. its available for free from their Website. and yes its in uncompressed WAV and Mp3
eggosmile.gif
http://ff7.ocremix.org/

Personally, I think some of the songs are really well made, especially some of the electronica and jazz songs.

Oct 1, 2007 at 11:38 PM Post #3 of 20
That is freakin' awesome! Thanks!

Oct 2, 2007 at 3:24 AM Post #4 of 20
Agreed with the awesomeness...

Each song is so well made... I think the quality of this is better than most of the other ocremix releases.

Oct 3, 2007 at 12:57 AM Post #5 of 20
I loved almost all of these tracks. I enjoyed their take on One Winged Angel, but still prefer the one from Final Fantasy VII Reunion Tracks. You just can't beat the full orchestra and choir.

Oct 3, 2007 at 6:19 AM Post #8 of 20
Welp... I personally don't think it's worth it. Some are good, but some are bad. I can't exactly pinpoint which ones I didn't like, but the ones with words come to my mind.

Oct 3, 2007 at 9:12 AM Post #9 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Schalldämpfer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Welp... I personally don't think it's worth it. Some are good, but some are bad. I can't exactly pinpoint which ones I didn't like, but the ones with words come to my mind.

I guess it all depends on your tastes. The only ones I didn't like were the two or three that just sounded like generic techno/trance stuff to me. There were one or two with words that I didn't like, but I liked the other ones with words.

Oct 4, 2007 at 11:48 AM Post #11 of 20
Okay, I changed my mind. Most of them are good enough to warrant the download.

Oct 5, 2007 at 7:29 PM Post #12 of 20
omg. i love final fantasy music! thanks a bunch!

i'll dl it once i get home... hopefully there are seeds?

Oct 5, 2007 at 10:53 PM Post #13 of 20
I really REALLY like their Birth of a God and Scenes from a Memory (Five Years Ago.)

Oct 6, 2007 at 7:23 PM Post #15 of 20
i was at around that % when i left home last night. there were like 10 seeds O_O

so hopefully if i have it done, i should be seeding O_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back