Final Audio Design - Heaven VIII -FI-HE8BSS- Impressions
Jun 17, 2015 at 11:14 AM Post #31 of 38
I meant to post that on the Final thread. I do love the Heaven VIII as well. They are so different, they really complement each other. Funny i never know how my ears will be. Somedays the VIII sounds right and others the fibass sounds right. An old head-fier once wrote when i was just on that he heard things differently on different days and even at different times in the same day. Sometimes i love the visceral bass of the VIII and sometimes it will be to warm and i want the clarity of the fibass. Both sound good, just one will sound better for me at a given time. Yesterday i was loving the VIII for the whole day and then last night when i was going for my long dog walk, they were sounding muffled and flat, that i when i went home and put on the fibass and it hit the spot.

Jun 22, 2015 at 5:39 AM Post #32 of 38
Hi, I have not got final audio products but because of heaven 7 emergence, I am searching for review articles of it, please tell me if you guys know them.

Thank you.

Jun 30, 2015 at 1:14 AM Post #33 of 38
  Hi, I have not got final audio products but because of heaven 7 emergence, I am searching for review articles of it, please tell me if you guys know them.

Thank you.

I"m not sure what your question is.  Are you asking if we know about the Heaven 7?  There was a review out that pitted the 8 vs 7 and someone thought the 7 was better because the 8 didn't have clear bass.  The 7's bass is definitely more toned down than the 8.  However, I like to feel a little bit of the rumble from bass, and the 8 manages to do that.  Its compliments the main melody and rest of the music, which is the 8's specialty, very nicely, IMO.  I can be a little bit of a bass-head, and I'm satisfied with the 8's.  However, these are definitely not basshead headphones, and I wouldn't get these FOR their bass.

Dec 1, 2015 at 1:06 AM Post #34 of 38
So, I was actually considering selling these again, but tonight, I tried some new tips.
I had been using the stock large brown silicone tips, but for some reason they kept feeling like they were sliding out. Maybe it's because I've mostly been using my custom legend Omega's. I was out and about, so I searched my car for some tips. I found an old bag of silicone large for PFE, which I always liked. The nozzle is extremely small on those, so I had to finagle them on. It took a minute, but then, BOOM!. I must've gotten an impeccable seal for the first time. Moth by Download popped up on my 1200 HE song shuffle, and I heard sounds like I had never heard before!. What's more, they're staying in while I move around.
I'm not so sure I want to part with these now!. What SONIC bliss am I searching for if it's not this?

Dec 3, 2015 at 9:02 AM Post #36 of 38
So, I was actually considering selling these again, but tonight, I tried some new tips.
I had been using the stock large brown silicone tips, but for some reason they kept feeling like they were sliding out. Maybe it's because I've mostly been using my custom legend Omega's. I was out and about, so I searched my car for some tips. I found an old bag of silicone large for PFE, which I always liked. The nozzle is extremely small on those, so I had to finagle them on. It took a minute, but then, BOOM!. I must've gotten an impeccable seal for the first time. Moth by Download popped up on my 1200 HE song shuffle, and I heard sounds like I had never heard before!. What's more, they're staying in while I move around.
I'm not so sure I want to part with these now!. What SONIC bliss am I searching for if it's not this?

Using different tips can be a major influence on the sound! To me, it's like I have a totally different pair of

earbuds on!  I also have slipping problems with my Heaven VIII's (they are heavier than the usual iems)...

that's why most of the time, I end up listening to them while I'm sitting down. Spinfits give a nice sound as 

well but they also slip (ever so slowly).

Dec 3, 2015 at 11:29 AM Post #37 of 38
I find the weight is mostly related to that cable. Big difference with the fibass which is very lightweight with thin cabling. Wish my other two had come with thin, no way to recable either so live with the weight...

Mar 21, 2017 at 5:06 PM Post #38 of 38
Anybody familiar with the F7200 and can compare them to the Heaven VI or COOK?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back