Final A8000 Beryllium Diaphragm Dynamic IEM Comments and Impressions
Jan 22, 2020 at 9:41 AM Post #16 of 817
Do you mean this is the one i should looking at? However it looks like a few people sold back the JVC 100000, i’m trying to remind but could have read about harshness in upper frequency?
Every product has , is and will be sold. Audiophiles keep buying.

Jan 22, 2020 at 10:09 AM Post #18 of 817
I agree but not really my question.. you suggest the Fw is better than A8000 or other single DD on the soundstage strength ?
Seems you on the Audiophile chase , been there for the last 20 years. Seen guys say end game then two weeks later they bought two new end game iems. Years later they still buying end games. I cone to realize it ends when you just sit back and enjoy the music. Being in forums wont help you sit back. All the iems you mentioned are good enough to enjoy music. The only way to know which iem is best for you is you but just cause you think its the best doesnt mean its a keeper if you still chasing. If you chasing it might end after 20,000 usd was spent or when you learn to enjoy music.

Jan 22, 2020 at 10:20 AM Post #19 of 817
Waow bad week end I guess.. me be a clear reply from the beginning would have avoid this totally Useless reply.. I don’t care about audiophiles philosophy your sticking to .. as you quote me I was just asking some possible comparison between A8000 and Dunu Luna .. so if you can’t comment about this there is no problem.. thank

Jan 22, 2020 at 10:22 AM Post #20 of 817
Waow bad week end I guess.. me be a clear reply from the beginning would have avoid this totally Useless reply.. I don’t care about audiophiles philosophy your sticking to .. as you quote me I was just asking some possible comparison between A8000 and Dunu Luna .. so if you can’t comment about this there is no problem.. thank
Ok , good luck between those.

Jan 22, 2020 at 7:38 PM Post #21 of 817
Seems you on the Audiophile chase , been there for the last 20 years. Seen guys say end game then two weeks later they bought two new end game iems. Years later they still buying end games. I cone to realize it ends when you just sit back and enjoy the music. Being in forums wont help you sit back. All the iems you mentioned are good enough to enjoy music. The only way to know which iem is best for you is you but just cause you think its the best doesnt mean its a keeper if you still chasing. If you chasing it might end after 20,000 usd was spent or when you learn to enjoy music.

Luckily the Final series are perfect endgame to just enjoy the music, everything else sounds flat after getting acclimated to their sound.

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2020 at 8:56 AM Post #22 of 817
Demoed the a8000 today. Now hoping my dealer can get a pair of a8000 for me.
Just wondering. Does the a8000 come with a 4.4mm cabe? My dealer told me there is only a 3.5mm cable in the packaging.
For the 2000 euro it costs here in europe I would expect at least a balanced cable to be included.

br marvin

Jan 26, 2020 at 1:56 PM Post #23 of 817
Just wondering. Does the a8000 come with a 4.4mm cabe? My dealer told me there is only a 3.5mm cable in the packaging.
For the 2000 euro it costs here in europe I would expect at least a balanced cable to be included.

br marvin

What were your impressions? How does it compare to your Z1R?
Thanks

Jan 26, 2020 at 7:37 PM Post #24 of 817

br marvin

The A8000 only comes with a 3.5mm silver ofc cable, but I believe you can special order a balanced version from a dealer/distributor. I wanted a balanced silver ofc for my D8000, and it took about a month to get.

By the way, I have a review going up later this week. One thing, the A8000 takes a lot of time to burn-in, on the order of 200 hours. When done so, the mids and trebles have a highly detailed, up front sound that is liquid in texture.

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2020 at 4:15 PM Post #25 of 817
This is my 3rd day since I got my A8000. I keep getting amazed how clean and "transparent" they are. Everything sounds so natural and effortless. Thoroughly enjoying the burn-in process now.
Source: AK SP2K Cu, stock cable unbalanced.

Jan 31, 2020 at 5:17 PM Post #26 of 817
Feb 1, 2020 at 12:20 AM Post #27 of 817
This is my 3rd day since I got my A8000. I keep getting amazed how clean and "transparent" they are. Everything sounds so natural and effortless. Thoroughly enjoying the burn-in process now.
Source: AK SP2K Cu, stock cable unbalanced.
Do you have a balance cable that you can compare the difference?

Feb 1, 2020 at 12:39 AM Post #28 of 817

I forgot to mention that final does sell the silver ofc cable with 2.5mm and 4.4mm connectors having confirmed this recently.

Feb 2, 2020 at 10:15 AM Post #29 of 817
I don't have a balance cable compatible with A8000.
I forgot to mention that final does sell the silver ofc cable with 2.5mm and 4.4mm connectors having confirmed this recently.
Yes, I was offered these options when I bought A8000. I wish I bought one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back