FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi | Bluetooth | 4 AMP modules | Balanced Out |
Aug 15, 2015 at 8:42 AM Post #4,592 of 18,020
I still prefer the design on the first page - maybe for the X9? 
bigsmile_face.gif

Aug 17, 2015 at 4:20 PM Post #4,593 of 18,020
I think FiiO were just joking about the 3 mSD slots and the extended battery pics(battery is too obvious but not the 3 slots one)

Aug 17, 2015 at 4:55 PM Post #4,594 of 18,020
Seriously though, I think there actually is potential in the market for some sort of slightly bigger (compared to the one the x7 ships with) "traveller's modul" that offers additional memory (internal or in the form of an additional slot) and runtime.

+1

YES 3 Micro-SD = potentially almost 1 To total storage ! :)

Aug 18, 2015 at 4:16 AM Post #4,597 of 18,020
besides that it should sound great without eq but also to me its all about how good the eq in a player is as most music out there is recorded like crap

I tried all fiio daps and all honestly have a poor implemntation of eq which is so so so so so so bad in my opinion and needs to be addressed seriously by fiio

I bought the ak100ii and boy the eq in that dap is simply amazing something i did not expect at all to be so good especially after my bad experience with the eq in fiio daps

i hope the fiio x7 will have a good eq

Aug 18, 2015 at 6:09 AM Post #4,599 of 18,020
I still prefer the design on the first page - maybe for the X9? :bigsmile_face:

Agree. Design's a bit SameAs now except for the Photoshopped versions. Personally would love a three slot extended version for using at home or on holiday. With this connectable design Fiio really could throw in some useful facilities and move ahead of the pack. Pleaseeeee.

Aug 18, 2015 at 6:57 AM Post #4,600 of 18,020
What's the relase date :neutral_face:... Iam waiting for long time :neutral_face:

Before Christmas for Earth (October for China, December for the rest). Don't know about Mars. :wink_face:

Aug 18, 2015 at 9:22 AM Post #4,601 of 18,020
..,, would love a three slot extended version for using at home or on holiday. With this connectable design Fiio really could throw in some useful facilities and move ahead of the pack. Pleaseeeee.

+1. ( or even better : +2 full size SD slots :)

Aug 18, 2015 at 9:41 AM Post #4,602 of 18,020
1 full size sd would be enough for me, micro sd just pisses me off. 512gb full size sd is currently $340 and will drop in price when 1tb cards are released, while micro sd will remain expensive just for 200gb.

Aug 18, 2015 at 10:20 AM Post #4,604 of 18,020
  besides that it should sound great without eq but also to me its all about how good the eq in a player is as most music out there is recorded like crap

I tried all fiio daps and all honestly have a poor implemntation of eq which is so so so so so so bad in my opinion and needs to be addressed seriously by fiio

I bought the ak100ii and boy the eq in that dap is simply amazing something i did not expect at all to be so good especially after my bad experience with the eq in fiio daps

i hope the fiio x7 will have a good eq

It's Android based, so if you don't like stock implementation, download and use your favorite app
wink.gif

Regarding AK eq, I don't have sausage fingers, just an average size, and it's the biggest PITA trying to tap eq band to adjust it.  Yeah, it's cool to "draw" the curve and watch EQ animation adjustment, but for crying out loud you need a stylus with a fine point to adjust AK's touch screen EQ.  Just my personal opinion, but implementation is out of the window when usability is sub par...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back