FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi | Bluetooth | 4 AMP modules | Balanced Out |
Mar 17, 2017 at 9:45 AM Post #16,951 of 18,020
  Dear TomKorn,

Sorry to hear about that. Yes, please try to clear the data of FiiO Music from(Andriod mode--settings--app--all--fiio music--clear data) to see whether it helps? What about  switching to another play mode?

Best regards

​ problems solved, thank you....and already the next FW to flash. 

Ohne question though: I use X7 with AM3 and no matter what IEMs/headphones/cables i use i get static noise from various devices.
The most annoying one ist from phones. 

Please make a suggestion.

Best regards Tom

Mar 17, 2017 at 9:58 AM Post #16,952 of 18,020

​ problems solved, thank you....and already the next FW to flash. 

Ohne question though: I use X7 with AM3 and no matter what IEMs/headphones/cables i use i get static noise from various devices.
The most annoying one ist from phones. 

Please make a suggestion.

Best regards Tom

Yes thats been around from the start we can use our office electronic door lock to change tracks and mobile cause drop out.

Mar 17, 2017 at 10:34 AM Post #16,956 of 18,020
I am going to assume that no improvements have been made on DLNA as it still doesn't work and behaves as it did before.
Scanning tracks does seem to be improved.  If DLNA is fixed and Replaygain is added I think we will have a winner.

Thanks!

Mar 17, 2017 at 11:11 AM Post #16,959 of 18,020

Ahhhhh... NO!

Its def. an error. Has Fiio made an official statement about that already?

You can try this yourself 
blink.gif

Don't ask why, I get NO interference on my AM3 balanced, from wifi, from smartphones, etc. nada! at any volume.
I have always wifi and BT switched off, pure music mode (I have a PS4 for gamming and an iPhone for Apps, he he)

Mar 17, 2017 at 11:16 AM Post #16,960 of 18,020

Nope.  If you want to use the AM3 you have to put up with it.

Ahhhhh... NO!

Its def. an error. Has Fiio made an official statement about that already?

If you go back near the beginning of this thread there is a whole bunch of conversation about this issue. IIRC it was a problem with some X7's and not others. Also IIRC FiiO did replace some of these units under warranty if they met some specific criteria. Must admit haven't heard much about it at all lately so I figured the issue had been eradicated.

Mar 17, 2017 at 11:44 AM Post #16,961 of 18,020

You can try this yourself 
blink.gif

Don't ask why, I get NO interference on my AM3 balanced, from wifi, from smartphones, etc. nada! at any volume.
I have always wifi and BT switched off, pure music mode (I have a PS4 for gamming and an iPhone for Apps, he he)

​Thanks very much. For now i wrote the official support... Lets see what happens.

Mar 17, 2017 at 12:08 PM Post #16,962 of 18,020

​Thanks very much. For now i wrote the official support... Lets see what happens.

rememeber RF bands etc vary in frequency round the world I'm only speaking of the UK, in Japan or South America i had no problems

Mar 17, 2017 at 2:01 PM Post #16,965 of 18,020
just wanted to share my little mod to am3 amp. as you know am3 is prone to emi interference (try putting your mobile phone near the am3 and u hear crackling sound).

here i disassemble it and stick up emi absorber sheets 3 layers on all visible black color chips. the result is no more interference and most importantly it sounded way smoother than before and vocal is more presented now. don say me crazy because you can always skip my post.

How did you go about dissembling the AM3?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back