Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares
Feb 6, 2015 at 11:02 PM Post #1,276 of 2,614
Essentially we are seeing the start of FiiO entering in the DAP world. When the X5 was released they were still working out major bugs on the X3. The 2 band EQ code I suspect is leftover from the X3 as they literally we're learning as they go and I'm sure a lot of the leftovers were not cleaned up. Too bad because it has potential to be very customizable considering how simple the layout and controls are.

Feb 7, 2015 at 12:25 AM Post #1,279 of 2,614
Hawaiibadboy..big up to you for doing all the videos of the theme available...also respect and really appreciate all the work and effort by the modders...thank you.

Timing is perfect for me personally as will be receiving my X5 by next week hopefully...Cheers

Feb 7, 2015 at 2:48 AM Post #1,285 of 2,614
@Hawaiibadboy..big up to you for doing all the videos of the theme available...also respect and really appreciate all the work and effort by the modders...thank you.

Timing is perfect for me personally as will be receiving my X5 by next week hopefully...Cheers

I got A.D.H.D and O.C.D

They sound at odds but they occur at different moments. The X5 stuff has been aaaaaaall O.C.D and the vids are for my normal A.D.H.D self as a picture of a dynamic moving interface does nothing for me but a vid will do a little more.

I'll be doing all of them eventually.
biggrin.gif
Only 2.4 F.W. and beyond as the custom eq is an absolute necessity for me.

Feb 7, 2015 at 2:51 AM Post #1,286 of 2,614
Me know that...bought them used and they are bundle together.....wink2 :wink: ☺ ...will be surviving on Ramen noodle and oxygen ...when the credit card bill comes...Just got DX90 too last week...so we have almost the same dap

Did you pick up oldmate's? He was selling rather cheap I think.

Feb 7, 2015 at 2:56 AM Post #1,288 of 2,614

Users who are viewing this thread

Back