Fiio x3 Sample Rates
Sep 28, 2013 at 12:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Bloody Ban

New Head-Fier
Forgive me if this has been discussed somewhere in another message thread, I really did search and didn't find anything, so...

I do not see any information regarding sample rate playback and whether there is upsampling.  Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction?  I even checked Fiio's website and the x3 User Manual online and I just don't see any mention of it (which leads me to beleive that everything is upsampled to 24/192 instead of playback in a file's native format.

Sep 28, 2013 at 1:57 PM Post #2 of 3
  Forgive me if this has been discussed somewhere in another message thread, I really did search and didn't find anything, so...

I do not see any information regarding sample rate playback and whether there is upsampling.  Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction?  I even checked Fiio's website and the x3 User Manual online and I just don't see any mention of it (which leads me to beleive that everything is upsampled to 24/192 instead of playback in a file's native format.

No upsampling in X3. It will play the music at whatever sampling rate / depth the files have been encoded, as high as 24/192

Users who are viewing this thread

Back