[FiiO UTWS5] True Wireless Bluetooth Earhooks as Usual,Coupled with Independent AK4332 DAC
Dec 13, 2021 at 4:50 PM Post #481 of 2,576
Dec 14, 2021 at 12:05 AM Post #482 of 2,576
Dec 14, 2021 at 2:48 AM Post #483 of 2,576
We close Fiio week with a review of the UTWS5. According to @Aerosphere UTWS5 offers a stable connection, a great sound and a comfortable fit. It also has a great build quality and a solid set of features. Find out how the new Fiio UTWS5 performs, sounds and compares, now on Headfonia! https://www.headfonia.com/fiio-utws5-review/

1639467990532.png

Dec 14, 2021 at 3:05 AM Post #484 of 2,576
Yip, the battery kills it for me and more so when they add the other Codecs (not 100% fact yet), so 7 hours at normal listening Volume and that was AAC on the Apple device and 6.5 hours on Android but not mention of the Codec used so assume aptX at least.

Dec 14, 2021 at 5:44 AM Post #486 of 2,576
Hi Ultrainferno, why the review disapeared?

Dec 14, 2021 at 5:48 AM Post #487 of 2,576
I am having random power off while listening to music.
Adapters are fully charged, i listen to music, randomly the both switch off.
Have to press the button on both to switch them back on.
Anyone experiencing the same?
@FiiO

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2021 at 6:04 AM Post #489 of 2,576
It is there clear you DNS cache and try again.

ipconfig /flushdns
Chrome on smartphone.

Anyway , the review is come back. I didn't do anything.

Dec 14, 2021 at 1:09 PM Post #492 of 2,576
Database issue, it's back (was solved in under 1h)

https://www.headfonia.com/fiio-utws5-review/
Thanks for the review! However, I feel it's an enormous ommision to leave out comparisons with ultra-portable Bluetooth DACs like the iFi GO Blu, Qudelix 5K, or FiiO's own BTR5. I think we all appreciate the added mobility, but if it comes at too big a drawback soundwise I think most of us would want to wait. I'd say that's the beef of a good review because you guys can create the opportunity to compare more easily than us consumers. We already know that each and every FiiO product is great in isolation. What we visit Headfonia and other websites for is trying to find out how the products hold their own among competitors and what could possibly be improved in a next version to reach the both thumbs up mark. Based on that we can make up for ourselves if any of those points hit an allergy, while FiiO can take notes at the same time. The result will hopefully be an improved product plus happier consumers that is partly based on your great work.

drftr

Dec 14, 2021 at 1:51 PM Post #493 of 2,576
Thanks for the review! However, I feel it's an enormous ommision to leave out comparisons with ultra-portable Bluetooth DACs like the iFi GO Blu, Qudelix 5K, or FiiO's own BTR5. I think we all appreciate the added mobility, but if it comes at too big a drawback soundwise I think most of us would want to wait. I'd say that's the beef of a good review because you guys can create the opportunity to compare more easily than us consumers. We already know that each and every FiiO product is great in isolation. What we visit Headfonia and other websites for is trying to find out how the products hold their own among competitors and what could possibly be improved in a next version to reach the both thumbs up mark. Based on that we can make up for ourselves if any of those points hit an allergy, while FiiO can take notes at the same time. The result will hopefully be an improved product plus happier consumers that is partly based on your great work.

drftr

I will ask the writer to add in a BTR5 comparison. The iFi is with a different reviewer, so that's difficult

Dec 14, 2021 at 3:21 PM Post #495 of 2,576

Users who are viewing this thread

Back