FiiO T-shirt design competition------1000$(Maximum) big prize is waiting for you!
Nov 2, 2011 at 12:35 AM Post #61 of 82

Quote:

This is very close in concept to what I was going to do.  Actually, in concept, this is exactly what I was going for.  I turned nothing in.  Can you submit this with my name on it? 
biggrin.gif

Haha, well, if it wins then I'll give you an e-high five. That's the best I can do.

Also, crap. I was kinda sleepy when I made the white shirt entry... It was supposed to say "DAC Up" on the back. Not "amp up." :frowning2: Now it doesn't make sense in relationship to the front...

Nov 3, 2011 at 2:39 AM Post #63 of 82

I'm not sure if my entry will be chosen in the final 20, as the most recent entries are pretty solid; I went with an obscure reference that has a cult following with Spinal Tap, and at the time I thought it would work but somebody else kinda nullified that thought.

If I did win the memorial prize, though, for one free item, I'd probably choose the E9 so that when they release the E17, it'll match up. Either that or see if I can wait until the E17 is out and get that.

Nov 3, 2011 at 2:54 AM Post #64 of 82
I have a Essence ST, then I'm not sure if some of the Fiio's desktop products would be an improvement in my setup, so probably go portable and pick the E7. Well... dreaming is free.
rolleyes.gif

Nov 3, 2011 at 3:36 AM Post #65 of 82

Quote:

I'm not sure if my entry will be chosen in the final 20, as the most recent entries are pretty solid; I went with an obscure reference that has a cult following with Spinal Tap, and at the time I thought it would work but somebody else kinda nullified that thought.

If I did win the memorial prize, though, for one free item, I'd probably choose the E9 so that when they release the E17, it'll match up. Either that or see if I can wait until the E17 is out and get that.

whoops, sorry about that... If it's any consolation, I'm just a socially awkward teenager who has limited knowledge of pop culture, so I may not be representative.

Anyway, if I win the memorial prize, I think I'd get the E9, since I own no amps at the moment...

Nov 3, 2011 at 4:03 AM Post #66 of 82
Haha, it's not your fault, no need to apologize. It just made me realize that it's probably not the safest idea to bank on obscure cult references.

Quote:
whoops, sorry about that... If it's any consolation, I'm just a socially awkward teenager who has limited knowledge of pop culture, so I may not be representative.

Anyway, if I win the memorial prize, I think I'd get the E9, since I own no amps at the moment...

Nov 3, 2011 at 8:55 PM Post #71 of 82
Wait. they're only choosing 20? or are they going to put all of them up.. i was under the impression that they'd put all of them up, get the votes in, and then give the top 20 prizes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back