FiiO R7 All-In-One Desktop Android HiFi Music Player Discussion & Impressions Thread
Mar 6, 2023 at 4:08 AM Post #182 of 1,095
Hi,

Here in France, list price is 700/750€.

But getting it immediatly without the hassle of shipping is worth some extra euros I think.
And the ability to return it free and hassle free is another added bonus that is worth some € too :)

So if I indeed can get it for 700€, I'll get it from local reseller.

Regards.

Mar 6, 2023 at 4:13 AM Post #183 of 1,095
Hi,

Here in France, list price is 700/750€.

But getting it immediatly without the hassle of shipping is worth some extra euros I think.
And the ability to return it free and hassle free is another added bonus that is worth some € too :)

So if I indeed can get it for 700€, I'll get it from local reseller.

Regards.
At 700 of course it worth! When i made my purchase in Ro was 1000 Euro and after two weeks dropped to 800!:upside_down:

Mar 6, 2023 at 4:13 AM Post #184 of 1,095
Hey All,

this may be a stupid question so please be gentle..

I see everyone talking about streaming and I am in the middle of my Qobuz free trial and loving it.

Since this device runs android, I'm assuming I can just install the Qobuz android app and play full res streaming files through connected headphones or speakers. Would that be right? It's what I do on my FIIO DAP.

Thanks

-Mat

Mar 6, 2023 at 4:15 AM Post #186 of 1,095
Hey All,

I see everyone talking about streaming and I am in the middle of my Qobuz free trial and loving it.

Since this device runs android, I'm assuming I can just install the Qobuz android app and play full res streaming files through connected headphones or speakers. Would that be right? It's what I do on my FIIO DAP.

Thanks

-Mat
For sure! Without issues / worries!

Mar 6, 2023 at 4:15 AM Post #187 of 1,095
Hey All,

Thanks

-Mat
Hi,

I don't own the device, but I think I can say for sure that, yes, you would be able to do that...
As it is Android powered, you can install any Android App that can be driven by Android 10.
And I think Qobuz does not need something higher than Android 10.

So... yes :wink:

Mar 6, 2023 at 4:32 AM Post #188 of 1,095
Hey All,

Thanks

-Mat
It is exactly like a an Android DAP you can perform the same actions.

Mar 6, 2023 at 5:37 AM Post #190 of 1,095
Hi,

I will order one too in case I buy the R7 when it's available at my local reseller.
After all, I can survive in case I do not buy it :wink:
And who knows : maybe it can be used with other devices...

Can you give a link to where you bought it because the Link provided by Fiio does not work for me :frowning2:

Mar 6, 2023 at 5:47 AM Post #191 of 1,095
Hi,

I will order one too in case I buy the R7 when it's available at my local reseller.

Can you give a link to where you bought it because the Link provided by Fiio does not work for me :frowning2:
I think it's a general issue with the links... I find it only on AliExpress searching about Fiio RM3 on Google...

Mar 6, 2023 at 7:04 AM Post #192 of 1,095
Hi,

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mOqRx8a

Mar 6, 2023 at 8:05 AM Post #194 of 1,095
I've pre-ordered an R7 from a UK retailer. With a discount code, comes to £572 delivered which I'm pretty amp3d about :wink:

They don't have a delivery date from FiiO yet, but were told FiiO would have them ready sometime in March, and they would get some as soon as available, they thought first week of April maybe.

Gonna order a remote from Aliexpress so should probably arrive around the same time as the R7.

Mar 6, 2023 at 12:56 PM Post #195 of 1,095
I've pre-ordered an R7 from a UK retailer. With a discount code, comes to £572 delivered which I'm pretty amp3d about :wink:

They don't have a delivery date from FiiO yet, but were told FiiO would have them ready sometime in March, and they would get some as soon as available, they thought first week of April maybe.

Gonna order a remote from Aliexpress so should probably arrive around the same time as the R7.
Hi,

That is a fantastic price for the device.

50 to 100€ less than price in France.

Would love to get one from UK :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back