1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FiiO M9 , Android based Hi-Res smart DAP with 3.5/2.5 powerful output|AKM4490 X2 |WiFi|aptX/aptX HD/LDAC/HWA(LHDC)|USB DAC|USB AUDIO OUT

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by JamesFiiO, Aug 10, 2018.
First

Back
74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83
85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94
Next

Last
  1. Daiyama
    Ok, simple solution to your problem is to remove the play icon in the top directory. :wink:

2. gLer
    Exactly! Nothing irks me more than unfinished or incorrect UI elements, and UI grammar errors (don’t get me started on those). But maybe that’s just me.

3. Madaual
    20190108_231812.jpg updated tidal to the latest and masters are available for playing with yellow led on fiio logo

bgtip, trellus and RowBearToe like this.
  4. Daiyama
    Ah ok, then I got you all wrong. I thought you wanted it to work that way. :beerchug:

5. gLer
    How do you update Tidal?

6. Madaual
    Downloaded apk from apkpure and install

gLer and frustration101 like this.
  7. frustration101
    This is used when using the 2.5mm balanced output.
    I was turning it on and off before I had a balanced cable. Which obviously did nothing.
    It gives it more power, increasing volume. I think it’s the same or at least similar to the hi gain setting (although you can use both at once).
    Thinking that not using either, unless you need it to get the volume loud enough with high impedance headphones, is the way to go. Should cause less noise/distortion.
    I could well be wrong though...
    Any thoughts?

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  8. frustration101
    Tidal updated.
    Marvellous!
    Thanks Madaual :beyersmile:

Madaual likes this.
  9. frustration101
    The Fiio led lights up yellow whether songs are master quality or not....

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  10. gLer
    Thanks, wish it had EQ (or that the M9 EQ was system wide).

bgtip and frustration101 like this.
  11. frustration101
    @FiiO can you please make the EQ system wide

12. frustration101
    Got a pair of FH5’s delivered today. All I can say is a bloody marvellous! Have now turned the EQ off. These IEMs are near perfect for me. Happy chappy.
    Would still love a system wide EQ for some of my other headphones though.

bgtip likes this.
  13. gLer
    I have the FH5 as my only IEMs and would still like system wide EQ to play around with some tweaks.

bgtip likes this.
  14. frustration101
    To be fair the more I listen to them I could go some tweaking myself. Bit more high bass would be nice. Time for a play around with the FiiO music app EQ. (Damn it!)

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  15. Pesplayer
    Some help required from those that know more than I do. Recently purchased the M9 purely for its Bluetooth capabilities. It’s an impressive bit of kit. Except,for me,one problem. When using Bluetooth connected to eithe Bowers and Wilkins P7 and Px,or the Amiron Home,pressing pause leads to no sound when playback resumed.It matters not if pause is initiated via the headphones or the player. Sound only resumes when skipping a track. The M9 is running the latest firmware. Any help would be gratefully received.

First

Back
74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83
85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94
Next

Last