FiiO M3, Ultra-Portable|8G+64G|2.0" 320*240 TFT|50mW|FLAC/APE/AIFF|In line control|OGG, MP3, AAC, WMA |24 Hours|HiFi Earbuds
Nov 30, 2015 at 1:50 AM Post #676 of 2,001
  @FiiO

When will it be available on your AliExpress store site?

Hi HiFiChris,

We are so sorry that  M3 is not available on our Aliexpress at present , we need to ship M3 to our sales agents first , and we are not sure when M3 will be available on our Aliexpress , could you kindly purchase M3 from your local stores ? 

If they are not available now , just PM us ,we will find out the best way for you  to purchase our M3.
bigsmile_face.gif

Nov 30, 2015 at 3:53 AM Post #677 of 2,001
That would be appreciated.  I think I'm after a new low cost drag and drop player.  Lost my clip plus and having to use itunes any time I want to update my ipod is a pita.

David - no ALAC support (files won't play)

Nov 30, 2015 at 10:48 AM Post #680 of 2,001
  Still not on Amazon in the USA.... I was hoping with today being cyber Monday but i guess i will just have to look again in a few months

Yep, this is directly off thew Tinbel site
redface.gif

"Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

Ultraportable, minialist design, 6 dedicated backlit buttons

1. Customizable theme and equalizer
  2. 8GB internal memory with microSD expansion slot (up to 64GB external)
  3. Supports lossy (MP3, OGG, WMA, M4A) and lossless (APE, FLAC, WAV) formats
  4. 2" TFT color display"

Nov 30, 2015 at 2:48 PM Post #685 of 2,001
  Do you mean SanDisk?

Think this one could work?
http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-microSDXC-Standard-Packaging-SDSQUNC-128G-GN6MA/dp/B010Q57S62/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1448910240&sr=1-1&keywords=SanDisk+Ultra+128GB+MicroSDXC

Yep - that is what I was using. No guarantees - but it did work on the unit I have :)

Nov 30, 2015 at 2:54 PM Post #686 of 2,001

Yep - that is what I was using. No guarantees - but it did work on the unit I have :)

Great, for that price I'll have to give it a try in one of the M3's I just got off Tinbel
wink_face.gif
Besides I have other player's with larger capacity mSD's I can use it in should I have trouble with it
wink_face.gif

Nov 30, 2015 at 2:55 PM Post #687 of 2,001

Thanks I know the official 64 GB support thingy with Fiio. so yeah no guarantee but it won't harm in trying as card itself is not expensive. If card for some reason doesn't work with it (I really don't see much reason why should it not) then I can always use it with DSLR for photos (maybe videos too) and forget about buying any other card for camera storage in future as well lol.

One more thing, what file system did you format the card into for making it work with M3? Any special utilities required for formatting 64+ GB cards?

Nov 30, 2015 at 3:36 PM Post #688 of 2,001
  Thanks I know the official 64 GB support thingy with Fiio. so yeah no guarantee but it won't harm in trying as card itself is not expensive. If card for some reason doesn't work with it (I really don't see much reason why should it not) then I can always use it with DSLR for photos (maybe videos too) and forget about buying any other card for camera storage in future as well lol.

One more thing, what file system did you format the card into for making it work with M3? Any special utilities required for formatting 64+ GB cards?

Formatted it inside the player.  In the past I've found that to be the most effective means - but any card from any Fiio player seems to work fine.

FTR - the card format is FAT32

Nov 30, 2015 at 8:14 PM Post #690 of 2,001
Hello Gents,

Quick question to those who already have received their M3s.....I just got mine today.

When charging the device does the lights on the button area continuously flash? Is this normal.

Build quality is great for the price and its pretty tiny
etysmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back