FiiO M3, Ultra-Portable|8G+64G|2.0" 320*240 TFT|50mW|FLAC/APE/AIFF|In line control|OGG, MP3, AAC, WMA |24 Hours|HiFi Earbuds
Oct 23, 2015 at 8:51 PM Post #331 of 2,001
  Can't wait for that M3, dude, I can't even wait a few days for my blue X1...

but hopefully fiio will have another color choices, not just white, and is it just me or the M3 looks just like a small cowon iaudio 9+ that way?

Ey, they are going to be others colors, there's even an pool on their facebook to decide which color they'll release

Oct 24, 2015 at 7:30 PM Post #332 of 2,001
I saw the other colors, and I get that they are trying to get the attention of younger people I guess, but maybe they could make a couple that look more serious, I don't want to feel like I'm carrying a toy around, I'm not saying just black or grey, but maybe those blues, greens, pinks in stronger shades, like when the ipod nanos first came out in colors, those were so cool that I had 4 just because they looked cool, and fiio is going for pastel colors for some reason, surely I'll get one or two, but if those are the colors I'd rather hide them in a black case or a stick a skin to them because those colors I really don't like.

Oct 24, 2015 at 8:26 PM Post #333 of 2,001
I honestly really like the colors fiio chose. My x3ii is serious enough with its (wonderful) titanium colour. Having an m3 aroind with pastel colors will be a nice addition.

Oct 26, 2015 at 9:11 AM Post #334 of 2,001
I honestly really like the colors fiio chose. My x3ii is serious enough with its (wonderful) titanium colour. Having an m3 aroind with pastel colors will be a nice addition.

Ditto, IMO if you want serious buy a $200 plus player. Like you said for $199.00 all the X3ii's colors are sweet as well as the current X1's, the their are the AK's! (Very Serious not only in looks but on the old pocketbook)
eek.gif
I think FiiO is going for a whole different demographic here and for $55 I'm AOK with that plus you can slap a sweet back amp and some nice looking ic's on it and relieve the lack of seriousness that way
wink_face.gif

Hi Ho, Hi Ho it's off to FiiO I go
bigsmile_face.gif

Oct 26, 2015 at 11:39 AM Post #335 of 2,001
Guys, I'm all about colors, I have 4 color ipod nanos of different generations, various sansa clips,  ipod touch (5g blue and 6g blue) and also getting a blue x1 to go along with my silver x1, I love colors on my players, I'm just saying that those pastel colors are too "girly", surely the majority of their customer base must be guys (tough looking black and silver units), so they want to bring the ladies too with "cute" players that they can use as accessories (like 6g nanos), that's great, but throw us a bone to us guys too fiio, apple has had a bunch of colors for all their ipods, but they always got a black one too, take a look at sansa, their clips are blue, green, purple, red, pink, orange, etc, and which one do we go out and get? the black one, right? and yeah, bring the colors, bring on the care bears color palette all that you want, but hey, how cool would a m3 in army green look like? or butterscotch with black (yeah I know pono has that one, but still...), better than the care bear colors, right? (or am I really alone on this one?).

Oct 26, 2015 at 3:01 PM Post #336 of 2,001
  Guys, I'm all about colors, I have 4 color ipod nanos of different generations, various sansa clips,  ipod touch (5g blue and 6g blue) and also getting a blue x1 to go along with my silver x1, I love colors on my players, I'm just saying that those pastel colors are too "girly", surely the majority of their customer base must be guys (tough looking black and silver units), so they want to bring the ladies too with "cute" players that they can use as accessories (like 6g nanos), that's great, but throw us a bone to us guys too fiio, apple has had a bunch of colors for all their ipods, but they always got a black one too, take a look at sansa, their clips are blue, green, purple, red, pink, orange, etc, and which one do we go out and get? the black one, right? and yeah, bring the colors, bring on the care bears color palette all that you want, but hey, how cool would a m3 in army green look like? or butterscotch with black (yeah I know pono has that one, but still...), better than the care bear colors, right? (or am I really alone on this one?).

Parker, I'm sure you not not alone in the color choice thing and your points are valid
wink_face.gif
Nice work on the photo-shopping here as well, I like the butterscotch but at 6' 240Lbs and bald I'm not too worried about 5'8" guys jumping down off the step ups on their jacked up pickup trucks to kick my arse just because my M3 is pastel green
rolleyes.gif
LOL

I did have a 6'7" Defensive Tackle ask me what that cute little green and gold thingy was strapped to my iPhone 4 was
redface.gif

iPhone 4, Tomahawk, Havi B3 P1

Oct 26, 2015 at 3:26 PM Post #337 of 2,001
Well, i really dig the pastel colors. Actually, i wish pastel colors were available also for the x3ii 
biggrin.gif

Oct 26, 2015 at 4:43 PM Post #339 of 2,001
Ok, if you can't beat them join them, bring the pastel colors on

Hopefully fiio will include skins?

Oh come on it's not that bad is it? Maybe they will make furry skins like a Troll Doll:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Oct 26, 2015 at 8:24 PM Post #341 of 2,001
Come on guys. I love the colours and I am always using skull stickers on my mostly black stuff. When my kids pick a t-shirt or something like me they know that their dad is crazy and everything black with skulls is fine for the raging old coot. I could use any colours in the M3, I'll just stick some cool skulls and Catrinas or adorned skulls on them. And that would work out.

Oct 26, 2015 at 8:59 PM Post #342 of 2,001

Well...My clip was an Orange one. Its the exception, but its nice as well 
L3000.gif

Oct 27, 2015 at 7:33 AM Post #343 of 2,001
Hi James  just a few questions

What type of media manager will this come with this player ?

When does it go on sale ?

Will it read .m3u playlist files ?

Will it be available through Amazon ?

Thank you

Oct 27, 2015 at 10:06 AM Post #344 of 2,001

Thank you

1, not sure what you mean but M3 does not need any media manager , all you need to do is put your music into M3 and play it.

2, We should start delivery M3 from 10th, Nov.

3, sorry not .m3u support

4, yes.

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
Oct 27, 2015 at 4:09 PM Post #345 of 2,001

Thank you

As with all FiiO players, you can just copy and paste the files you want onto the card/player storage.  You can use programs to sync music to the card/device like windows media player or similar program, but FiiO offers no media manager.  Do some searching on the forum and you'll see how us FiiO users operate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back