FiiO M15S Pocket Desktop-Level Player Discussion & Impressions Thread
Nov 4, 2023 at 6:57 AM Post #676 of 945
Nov 4, 2023 at 8:20 AM Post #678 of 945
I understand how to install APK, sometimes you have to use a work around. but in this case, nomather what phone I connect, they all start to charge the phone, you can't enable the usb dac, the moment I connect it to my mac, it transforms in a usb dac. (I doubt a app will fix that)

Have you toggled the "Computer Connection Mode" in the notification bar pull down from "DISK" to "DAC"?

Nov 4, 2023 at 6:28 PM Post #686 of 945
Stop spamming the thread. They are both similar, your iems/headphones are 90% of the sound you hear.
there is no spam, it looks like they can be for you, not for others. .So I asked about the pros and cons.Or are they so similar that the pros and cons are one in one? Someone wrote that the level of fiyo is higher. Someone is not. In the end, of course, it's all subjective.

Nov 4, 2023 at 6:31 PM Post #687 of 945
there is no spam, it looks like they can be for you, not for others. .So I asked about the pros and cons.Or are they so similar that the pros and cons are one in one? Someone wrote that the level of fiyo is higher. Someone is not. In the end, of course, it's all subjective.
I cant answer your questions the way it will make you satisfied. Just try them yourself and pick the one which works for you better.

Nov 5, 2023 at 9:38 AM Post #688 of 945
(Deleted)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back