FiiO M15 Audio Player | Dual AK4499EQ | 7490 mAh Battery | 64 GB ROM | $1299.99
Mar 3, 2020 at 3:05 PM Post #1,501 of 4,083
well canceled the fiesta the rectangle reappeared after 30 min of use false joy, god damn "/$%?&*

giphy.gif

Mar 3, 2020 at 3:31 PM Post #1,508 of 4,083
I don’t know but it’s a total disappointement, I can't imagine I'm the only one who's seen this problem... seriously I want a fiio explanation, find me a reason and don't tell me to do an update. @FiiO @JamesFiiO it's my second dap in 1 week

Attachments

• 73BAAD24-C6AA-4594-9A43-A6B25A2B960A.jpeg
    73BAAD24-C6AA-4594-9A43-A6B25A2B960A.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Mar 3, 2020 at 3:43 PM Post #1,509 of 4,083
I'm assuming that the batch your 2 units are from may be part of a bad lot. Not seen any other similar type of issue. Doesn't really help you in the short term but may be a reasonable explanation for the issue. Might be worth getting a refund then buying from another retailer.

Mar 3, 2020 at 3:49 PM Post #1,510 of 4,083
I am embarrassed to return my dap now that I have already done it to have another one,they will think i am crazy, it is fiio which should replace it for free or / and find a solution to my problem.I wrote a message to them directly to their support I hope he will answer me quickly before my trial period ends

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2020 at 4:07 PM Post #1,512 of 4,083
I have that rectangle too. Just that "minor" things like these no longer affect me anymore (twenty years ago it might be a different story). But I totally agree that you have every right to be bothered by that thing. See if fiio can do anything. If not, maybe just return it and wait 3 months to try again to ensure getting a new batch or simply consider a different dap. Don't force yourself to accept it otherwise you are going to hate it every time you use it. :)

Well, let's see what fiio says about that rectangle first.

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2020 at 4:29 PM Post #1,513 of 4,083
I have that rectangle too. Just that "minor" things like these no longer affect me anymore (twenty years ago it might be a different story). But I totally agree that you have every right to be bothered by that thing. See if fiio can do anything. If not, maybe just return it and wait 3 months to try again to ensure getting a new batch or simply consider a different dap. Don't force yourself to accept it otherwise you are going to hate it every time you use it. :)

Well, let's see what fiio says about that rectangle first.

:wink: Personally, let them give me a valid reason and the why of this thing, I reread the specifications on the site and nowhere do I see or he mentions that I would have a rectangle on the screen. This is the kind of detail I don't want to have on TOTL... when i put 1500$ buck on the table for a dap i want a Spic and Span produtct without hardware problem

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back