[FiiO M11] Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC
Jul 11, 2019 at 5:40 PM Post #3,901 of 9,288
Hello,

The best way for a good Equalizer, you buy the Sony Headphone wh-1000 m3. Here is a Equalizer included. Youth the Equalizer with the Sony Headphone App. Make a great Sound on the M11. Works over the complett System...

Jul 11, 2019 at 6:56 PM Post #3,902 of 9,288
Hi i have been using poweramp and have problem when i skip track or previous track using the physical button on m11, the will be no sound and i have to restart the app to hear the sound again.

I had no problem with the fiio music app. Did anybody have same problem?
I can confirm that it appears to only be Poweramp. Spotify, Fiio Music Bubbleupnp, and Hiby all work as expected. Guess we should bring this up to the guys at Poweramp

Jul 11, 2019 at 9:12 PM Post #3,904 of 9,288
Tried a silly experiment this afternoon using cheapest headphones I own with the M11.The Koss ksc75 sounded really nice but since you can't really get a seal the bass was softer than I like but the mids and treble were excellent. The real shock for me came with my well worn VE Monks. Bass was deep and full of impact, mids were clean and upfront and treble had all kinds of sparkle.Soundstage was wide with plenty of instrument separation. My new go to headphones for my M11 only cost 5 bucks!

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2019 at 9:30 PM Post #3,906 of 9,288
Have been using the M11 for a while now. There is clearly a lot to love about it. I use it mostly with a PM3 (2.5mm) and am very happy about the sound, no bass issues with this combo. Perhaps there is a very small bump in the upper mids, not sure if others have noticed this.

I have been having some issues with Fiio music player though. I have a very big collection (using 400gb and 512gb msd cards, both are probably about 70% full), and the music player becomes unstable when I try to shuffle all, sometimes crashing before starting to play.

I also wish there were more shuffle and playlist options. @FiiO I would really love for you to have an "album shuffle" option, and smart playlists (for example playlist with tracks that haven't been played since uploaded).

Jul 12, 2019 at 12:52 AM Post #3,907 of 9,288
Have been using the M11 for a while now. There is clearly a lot to love about it. I use it mostly with a PM3 (2.5mm) and am very happy about the sound, no bass issues with this combo. Perhaps there is a very small bump in the upper mids, not sure if others have noticed this.

I have been having some issues with Fiio music player though. I have a very big collection (using 400gb and 512gb msd cards, both are probably about 70% full), and the music player becomes unstable when I try to shuffle all, sometimes crashing before starting to play.

I also wish there were more shuffle and playlist options. @FiiO I would really love for you to have an "album shuffle" option, and smart playlists (for example playlist with tracks that haven't been played since uploaded).

I have 2 512GB cards and am running into the same crashing issue every now and again while shuffling. Also agree on the playlist options. Coming from Zune's smart DJ, it's a horribly missed feature.

Jul 12, 2019 at 3:47 AM Post #3,909 of 9,288
I guess is the FiiO app crashing. No problems whatsoever with 2 512 full cards and Neutron.

Yes, using FiiO music app. Is Neutron an alternative playback software? If so, is it simple to install on M11? Thanks!

Jul 12, 2019 at 4:10 AM Post #3,910 of 9,288
Neutron is an alternative Music-Player. Works great on the M11. You can Download it with an third Party Store...

Jul 12, 2019 at 4:18 AM Post #3,911 of 9,288
One question about poweramp. I have buy them at Google Play Store. Liecenz included. On the m11, the Liecenz not Work. Now poweramp don't Work. Has Everybody some Idea, what i can make...?! Poweramp is for me the best Musik-Player App ever...

Jul 12, 2019 at 4:21 AM Post #3,912 of 9,288
Hello,

The best way for a good Equalizer, you buy the Sony Headphone wh-1000 m3. Here is a Equalizer included. Youth the Equalizer with the Sony Headphone App. Make a great Sound on the M11. Works over the complett System...

Not a good idea using the eq in the Sony bt headphones.
If you use this, it will fall back to SBC and will not use LDAC, AAC nor Aptx.
Don't use the eq on Sony bt phones.

Jul 12, 2019 at 4:47 AM Post #3,913 of 9,288

Dear friend,

Album shuffle? Do you mean the shuffle playback for some albums you choose?

Best regards

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
Jul 12, 2019 at 5:48 AM Post #3,915 of 9,288
Dear friend,

Album shuffle? Do you mean the shuffle playback for some albums you choose?

Best regards

Hi, thank yoy for replying! I mean the ability to play a random album, rather than song. So, the shuffle function will randomise the order of albums (or choose an album to play at random from the device and storage), but each album is played with the correct order of songs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back