[FiiO M11] Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC
May 22, 2019 at 8:58 AM Post #1,337 of 9,288
They did the same thing with the M6 and M9. Come on, gLer, we both sold our devices when we heard about the M11. :D
Haha, very true! But the M11 is what I *thought* the M9 would be, only so much more now that I have it. It will take a LOT to make me upgrade. At this stage the money would be much better spent on better IEMs not a better dap.

May 22, 2019 at 9:26 AM Post #1,340 of 9,288
I laughed myself when Chris mentioned that bass bleeding thing. I was wondering who the hell was that.
That screen looks really awesome and the best in that budget by a long shot and best FiiO ever made.
WELL DONE FiiO!!!!

I have been out of the loop about this.
Saw that review and thought FiiO was aiming at the smartphone/music player crossover fans (are there any of those?)
I puzzled...
I was waiting on the new FiiO IEM tbh. I am A/Bing the M11 and DX220 right now and doubt anyone could tell a difference.

Was not aware of price at time of video which is obvious cuz i never mentioned it.

The FiiO U.I is epic......and I never EVER thought i would say that about a FiiO

May 22, 2019 at 9:35 AM Post #1,342 of 9,288
Saw that review and thought FiiO was aiming at the smartphone/music player crossover fans (are there any of those?)
I puzzled...
I was waiting on the new FiiO IEM tbh. I am A/Bing the M11 and DX220 right now and doubt anyone could tell a difference.

Was not aware of price at time of video which is obvious cuz i never mentioned it.

The FiiO U.I is epic......and I never EVER thought i would say that about a FiiO
So would you say you recd the M11? I'm pondering whether to make the upgrade to the M11 from my Cayin n5ii

May 22, 2019 at 9:37 AM Post #1,343 of 9,288
Also pre-ordered from aMP3. I think the only ones who know when we'll get the player are FiiO, they never have an official date. Just a "End of May" which got changed to "Mid June" later.

I'll PM you if I get some shipping notification but I doubt we'll get anything before 2 or 3 weeks min.
Thank you!
I puzzled...

I remember you also had the R6. How do these 2 compare? I had the R6 but didn't like it - found it quite aggressive up top.

May 22, 2019 at 9:55 AM Post #1,347 of 9,288
Thanks, yes m11, so fiio official store has it? Strangely some time ago this store baned my country from available sending destination. So i even can't cant find it in alie now. We are not Africa but the same Europe union so who knows what this store is making and why

May 22, 2019 at 9:57 AM Post #1,348 of 9,288
I puzzled...

Wow, because the fiio is a lot cheaper. I think fiio are releasing a flagship this year too

May 22, 2019 at 10:04 AM Post #1,349 of 9,288
I puzzled...

So, are M11 and DX220 at the same league? If you can elaborate your thoughts on their sound departments, i would appreciate.

Last edited:
May 22, 2019 at 10:12 AM Post #1,350 of 9,288
Wow, because the fiio is a lot cheaper. I think fiio are releasing a flagship this year too

That price is nutz.

My most recent toys were all $2,500-$4,300 (WM1Z,N8,LPGT A&K SP1000M/SE100)
A sub $500 DAP that is this nice in sound and U.I. is refreshing as fu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back