FiiO&JadeAudio Dynamic Driver IEMs Discussion & Impressions Thread
Mar 9, 2021 at 12:28 PM Post #916 of 1,891
20210308_183659.jpgi recive my pair yesterday. All i can say , from my point of view , this pair of iem ist just outstanding from all points, at least for me.I Love the sound of these , never ever i listen such sound from a pair of iem .This is just marvelous .
To me, "endgame" is a word that doesn't mean "the best you can purchase" because that's just an arms race. "Endgame" doesn't mean "forever," but it does mean "I have stopped looking around" and that's what the FD5 did for me. They're beautiful and I can throw any of my favorite music out it and get maximum enjoyment.

Mar 9, 2021 at 12:45 PM Post #917 of 1,891
To me, "endgame" is a word that doesn't mean "the best you can purchase" because that's just an arms race. "Endgame" doesn't mean "forever," but it does mean "I have stopped looking around" and that's what the FD5 did for me. They're beautiful and I can throw any of my favorite music out it and get maximum enjoyment.
Same for me. :beerchug:

Mar 9, 2021 at 2:08 PM Post #918 of 1,891
Same for me👌

Mar 9, 2021 at 3:42 PM Post #919 of 1,891
20210309_224031.jpg

This is my setup.

Mar 10, 2021 at 4:44 AM Post #924 of 1,891
unnamed.jpg

Still have my X3 back in the day, during the early days of Fiio. Hell I still have their E3 amplifier that took a AAA battery. Fiio came a long long way indeed. They matured like fine wine.

You know the FD5 really does capture the essence, the emotion of music. Sure there are better technical performers but at my age, with the experience I have, I think I have shifted more towards finding that signature or flavor rather than cold hard specs or features. Yeah I probably won't need an upgrade for a long, long time....

Mar 10, 2021 at 10:48 AM Post #925 of 1,891
unnamed.jpg

Still have my X3 back in the day, during the early days of Fiio. Hell I still have their E3 amplifier that took a AAA battery. Fiio came a long long way indeed. They matured like fine wine.

You know the FD5 really does capture the essence, the emotion of music. Sure there are better technical performers but at my age, with the experience I have, I think I have shifted more towards finding that signature or flavor rather than cold hard specs or features. Yeah I probably won't need an upgrade for a long, long time....
I still have OG x3 and x5, though the latter is missing the trim ring and trim piece on the select button, but both still work fine. Can't say they get any use though since I have an m9 and m11 pro. The former 2 are about 7-8 years old though, and apparently pretty robust. I think the company gets less respect than they probably deserve. 20210310_094714.jpg

Mar 10, 2021 at 5:28 PM Post #928 of 1,891
Hi everyone, i want to ask you is it possible to wear this iem in a traditional way, I mean not over the ear and getting a comfortable fit? I want to pull the trigger but, this issue is a concern to me. Thanks in advance.
Doesnt work for me.

Mar 10, 2021 at 5:56 PM Post #930 of 1,891
Hi everyone, i want to ask you is it possible to wear this iem in a traditional way, I mean not over the ear and getting a comfortable fit? I want to pull the trigger but, this issue is a concern to me. Thanks in advance.
You'll have to switch sides since the angle of the tube is for over ear so down may point the wrong way unless you flip R and L.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back