FiiO E9K or Schiit Magni? (Already own the FiiO E9K)
Jan 2, 2013 at 1:46 PM Post #31 of 35
Fiio are really helpful jn terms of customer Service, usually no questions asked and they are really very good, the best I've come across is JDS Labs though.

I quite like fiio producing good products for reasonable prices, they set the way for upgrades in the future usually, and a lot of chinese products can compete with the other producys in the market.

What makes you hate Fiio so much may I ask?

Jan 2, 2013 at 1:59 PM Post #32 of 35
Quote:
Fiio are really helpful jn terms of customer Service, usually no questions asked and they are really very good, the best I've come across is JDS Labs though.
I quite like fiio producing good products for reasonable prices, they set the way for upgrades in the future usually, and a lot of chinese products can compete with the other producys in the market.
What makes you hate Fiio so much may I ask?

Yeah. John over at JDS was very helpful. I had a couple of questions and I got a reply in next to no time. He also did me a solid on one part I had trouble finding. All this and all I bought from them was a couple of DIY parts. I have to say I would be happy to do business with JDS any day. They gave me excellent customer service so I am happy to give them word of mouth praise. 

Jan 3, 2013 at 7:45 PM Post #33 of 35
Quote:
Fiio products break down after just a couple years.  They are cheap and unreliable Chinese crud.  Go for the Schiit - made by real people who actually care about their product and the buyer.

Hey, it's really cool that you post this in every thread with the name Fiio in it.

Also, it's really cool that you imply that Chinese people aren't real and that they don't care about their products or buyers.

Jan 3, 2013 at 8:36 PM Post #34 of 35
I don't own any FiiO either but I would have agree. E17 usb dac, portable amp, eq for $130. That is pretty nuts. Can't think of anything else at the price point that does that maybe astro mixamp is comparable. Is it the best at any one of it's functions? No. The features for price is hard to beat. You can pay $130 for a cable if you are so inclined. LOL. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back