Fiio E7 charging problem
Dec 29, 2012 at 11:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

pennywise999

New Head-Fier
I received my new Fiio E7 in the mail today. It works perfectly plugged into my computer via USB. It has been charging for the last 4 hours, the USB is set to charge and the Fiio logo is flashing red so i am assuming its charging. The battery indicator is flickering rapidly (not sure if that's normal) When i unplug it i get no power at all. I have tried the reset button to no avail. I'm not sure what else to do.

This is a short video of what it's doing. 

http://youtu.be/HBFWtJYKufM

I hope you guys can help me out.

Dec 30, 2012 at 1:33 PM Post #4 of 8
I let it charge overnight and still no charge. Looks like I will be sending it back. Seems like I'm not the only one having problems, it's a shame that they don't have better quality control.

Jan 18, 2013 at 1:20 PM Post #5 of 8
I 've had the same problem with two E7 units, can't get the batteries to charge. I will be sending the second unit back to Amazon today. Both E7s came from different vendors through Amazon. I have an E17 that works just fine, starting to think I was just lucky with it; I won't be buying Fiio again. By the way, both of the E7s were Fiio certified---not knock-offs! I agree with you that there seems to be a problem their quality control

Users who are viewing this thread

Back