Fiio E7 Broke?
Jun 17, 2011 at 7:28 AM Post #16 of 21
My Fiio E7 seems to have a Distortion on some of the Bass, Most notable on Bass boost 3 which is needed for the HD555's, It's still there under the EQ0 also, It's actually the reason i stopped using it on my desktop, I only use it for laptop now. Anyone else experienced this problem?.

Natty.

Jun 17, 2011 at 6:22 PM Post #18 of 21
Does your E7 show the same distortion on different headphones? And do the HD555 have the same distortion when plugged on other sources?

Jun 17, 2011 at 7:47 PM Post #19 of 21
Yes on all the Headphones/ Earphones, Hd555's have no distortion on other Amps, Also my HD650's get distortion on the E7, I think the E7 just has a bad Amp and my hearing is to good so i'm detecting it being there from time to time.

Quote:
Does your E7 show the same distortion on different headphones? And do the HD555 have the same distortion when plugged on other sources?

Jun 17, 2011 at 7:56 PM Post #20 of 21

Quote:
Yes on all the Headphones/ Earphones, Hd555's have no distortion on other Amps, Also my HD650's get distortion on the E7, I think the E7 just has a bad Amp and my hearing is to good so i'm detecting it being there from time to time.

Hehe, could be. The fact is that E7 is praised for its DAC rather than the Amp. Do you have the possibility of trying a different E7 to see if it's your unit that's faulty?

Jul 4, 2011 at 1:43 AM Post #21 of 21
Hello all. i think my fiio e7 is broken as well. i bought it 20 days ago and i am having issues with the headphone out. both of them if i move my headphone jack sound will cut out. also i am getting this weird buzzing noise in my right driver of my headphones which i only have on the fiio e7 and it is causing my right driver to do some weird vibrating sound things. it kind of hurts my ears. anyone know what i can do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back