[FiiO BTR15/BTR5 2021/BTR5]Bluetooth DAC and Headphone Amplifier Discussion & Impressions Thread
Apr 28, 2024 at 10:32 AM Post #3,646 of 3,647
Hey @FiiO , I’m still having issues with the shelf filters on EQ. They don’t seem to work. The issue is when I’m trying to set a LowShelf or HighShelf filter and go back to the previous screen, those filters are changed back to peak filters. Is there any updates on this issue. I contacted the support team about this 1.5 months ago.

IMG_3953.png

Apr 28, 2024 at 10:35 AM Post #3,647 of 3,647
Dear friend,

Hi, the firmware is now available.
Firmware download link: https://fiio-firmware.fiio.net/BTR15/BTR15_V3.8_trial_p.bin
Local upgrade:
1. Import the "BTR15_Vxxx.bin" firmware into the mobile phone;
2. Set the button on the side of BTR15 to the BT position and connect to Bluetooth in the phone settings. Download the Fiio Control App on your phone and connect the BTR15. On the BTR15 page, click the settings pattern in the upper right corner, find "Firmware Upgrade", find "Local Upgrade", select the firmware imported to the phone, and start upgrading the firmware.
Please note: During the firmware upgrade process, please do not leave the upgrade interface, otherwise the upgrade may fail! The upgrade may take a long time, please be patient. If the upgrade fails, you can try again.

Changes:
1. Fixed the issue where the low gain setting will change to high gain after reboot;
2. Fixed the issue where the UAC1.0 setting will change to UAC 2.0 after rebbot.

Best regards

Is the BTR5 getting any of these updates?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back