FIIO 2024 New Product Schedule-From FIIO James
Mar 6, 2024 at 5:17 PM Post #121 of 176
Last edited:
Mar 6, 2024 at 6:51 PM Post #122 of 176
After the planned premiere in autumn 2023, they are already appearing
The first articles about the new expected DAP FIIO M23 - but on the old Android 10 (We have 2024 - where there is already Android 14, it's a bit frivolous)
https://www.ecoustics.com/products/fiio-m23-dap/
Unless there will be an update?
Where did you get the Android 10 reference? There is and article that points to Android 12, even still on the 660 SoC.

Mar 7, 2024 at 4:50 AM Post #124 of 176
Mar 10, 2024 at 6:26 PM Post #128 of 176
Tried the M23 and its Android 12 based system yesterday at CANJAM. can not wait for this

Attachments

• m23.png
    m23.png
    691.3 KB · Views: 0
Mar 11, 2024 at 1:00 AM Post #129 of 176
1. M27
As FIIO's flagship model at the end of 2021, the M17 has been around for over two years. FIIO plans to replace it with the M27 at the end of 2024. It will continue to be the flagship model in FIIO's portable player product line.

The M17 remains an outstanding player, equipped with powerful desktop mode output and features two flagship DAC chips from ESS, four THX 788+ power amplifiers, complete inputs and outputs of 6.3/4.4/3.5/2.5/coaxial/external power ports/2 Type-C ports, and a currently the highest-performance Qualcomm 660 chip.

It boasts a complete range of standard interfaces. We will continue to enhance the M17 in terms of functionality, performance, and user experience, providing top-notch hardware configuration, and making it an undisputed flagship model among Android intelligent portable music players.

However, it's challenging for the M27 to bring about significant innovations or improvements in appearance design, functionality, and performance, as the M17 did.

So, if you need a flagship player with sufficient performance, powerful output power, complete interfaces, and a satisfying experience, the M17 is enough. Especially when it's on sale, the price is quite competitive.
Are the approximate dimensions/size and weight of the M27 planned for December already known?
I'm curious, is it smaller than the giant M17? Can it be compared to the M15s in terms of size?
In terms of sound, the Astell Kern Kann Ultra is quite similar to (even a little better than) the M17, but is about a similar size as the "little" M15s. A analogical combination of sound, size and weight from Fiio would be amazing!

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2024 at 7:29 PM Post #132 of 176
It's here. Since there seems to be an escalating drama with the DK1 Pro and its compatibility, I am happy to report that:
  • Galaxy A13: :white_check_mark:
  • Galaxy S22: :white_check_mark:
  • Music is playing with or without charging: :white_check_mark:
Damn, this thing is convenient. I guess I will just leave the dust cover on the big boys tonight and rock it from the KA1 dongle. :sunglasses:

1710458471833.png
1710458493715.png

Plan is to leave this dock in the office. :warning:Too bad I had to remove the silicon case in both phones in order to secure a connection. :warning:

Good job, @FiiO. :muscle:

Mar 14, 2024 at 9:03 PM Post #133 of 176
Too bad I had to remove the silicon case in both phones in order to secure a connection. :warning:

I am waiting for mine to arrive from afar! As they provided angular adjustment on the connector it would surely have not needed too much thought to also provide some method of height/reach adjustment as well to cater for different designs of phone or DAP with or without a case?

Luckily I am intending to use it with my M15S which is verified as compatible as I don't much like the cooling stand that came with it - too high and just a bit wobbly and for my use I don't need the forced cooling.

Does look neat though

Mar 15, 2024 at 11:18 PM Post #135 of 176
Im waiting for this DAC to end my FiiO DAC collection.

Q7, Q15 ans K9pro AKM... They are at home waiting for this K19.

Could u share more info about it? Power? Roon compatibility? Photos?
I second this. I'm very interested in the K19 as an option for a desktop DAC, and I'll probably get one and test it out as soon as it comes out. All the photos I've seen seem to indicate that it is meant to be used vertically. I hope it will come with a set of feet for horizontal use. Will it come with a remote? It has two USB C inputs from what I can tell, one on the front and one on the back. How will it handle input/output switching?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back