FiiO’s 2015 Slogan Translation Contest--Edit 2015-10-23: FiiO X7 awarded to Brandan Lynch
Oct 9, 2015 at 8:54 AM Post #257 of 428

My thought process might be a little swayed at the moment as it was a sunny day in Australia and I listened to “Do You Believe in Magic?” by The Lovin’ Spoonful. The lyrics are really perfect for advertising a music player because they’re about the magic in the music. Also, it’s a really fun song and it made me think of this:

Think about magic. It is such a positive word, that it makes you think of something as being extraordinary or powerful or possessing supernatural qualities and making the impossible possible. This is exactly what I think when I find a really good (bewitching) song, and even more so when I can listen to it in high quality. It just feels like it’s the perfect thing to listen to. We all know songs like that. The kind where we just close our eyes and become completely immersed in and captivated by their sound. So imagine:

“FiiO - Bringing out the magic in your music”

This statement suggests that music is magical, or that it can be magical if you listen to it on a FiiO device. It also implies that the company provides a great service by making music sound better. As this is a service that’s valued by customers, they themselves will feel valued. Lastly, this will also allow other music lovers to identify with the brand.

Oct 9, 2015 at 9:37 AM Post #258 of 428
just to pitch on the amazing train of thoughts from a few posts above.

"welcome to the fun world of fiio - where your music knows no boundaries."

Oct 9, 2015 at 6:38 PM Post #264 of 428
FiiO - Pure Passion

FiiO - Fantastic Fidelity

FiiO - Unleash the Beats (get it!? ohohohoh)

FiiO - Infinite Wonders

FiiO - Infinite Freedom

FiiO - Can't Stop. Won't Stop.(pls no)

FiiO - Ethereal Synergy

Now back to the drawing board once more, explaining this will be heck for me.

Oct 10, 2015 at 12:53 AM Post #268 of 428
Fiio, the Joy of Music Unleashed 

More Fiio,  more Pure.

Fiio, Transforming Science,  Transcending Music.

Fiio, the MAGIC in your MUSIC

Fiio...Unleash your Inner Ear 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back