Ficher Audio FA-003 | Brainwavz HM5 | Lindy Premium Hi-Fi Headphones : What differences ? What similarities ? Which of these to choose ?
Dec 22, 2011 at 10:08 AM Post #16 of 40
OK... So FA-003 isn't better than MH5, MH5 comes with a case too, and have an additional cable... I'm changing my mind one more time...

That said, it isn't mentionned anywhere on the MH5 page that a case is included in the packaging. I'm a bit lost about the features which come with each pair of headphones...

Dec 22, 2011 at 10:23 AM Post #17 of 40
I was going off the specs on their web page but if there is a case I won't say no :)

Dec 22, 2011 at 12:47 PM Post #18 of 40
The accessories are not exactly clear on any manufacturer website, but don't worry. You'll be getting plenty with all of them.

Dec 22, 2011 at 5:30 PM Post #20 of 40

Quote:
Guys, what about the Lindy Premium Hifi?
Where can I purchase them outside of UK?

I don't know for sure, but I think you can't really get the LINDYs outside of the UK. I'd go Brainwavz for you unless you want velour pads, etc.

Dec 31, 2011 at 11:32 PM Post #23 of 40
I have the HM5s and they really are quite good especially for their price.  I do wish they included a pair of velours with these though.  I really want to pick up a pair of Fischer velours to use with the HM5s.  Is gd-audiobase the only place to buy the velours?

Dec 31, 2011 at 11:46 PM Post #24 of 40

Quote:
I have the HM5s and they really are quite good especially for their price.  I do wish they included a pair of velours with these though.  I really want to pick up a pair of Fischer velours to use with the HM5s.  Is gd-audiobase the only place to buy the velours?

try frogbeats.com.  their shipping rates are a lot more reasonable

Jan 1, 2012 at 1:45 AM Post #25 of 40
For those wondering about the packaging on the HM5 - mine was part of the pre-order.  Here is what I got:

Carry Case
HM5
Long Cable (3.0m)
Short Cable (1.3m)
6.3mm Adaptor
Airline Plug
Spare Pleather Earpads
Warranty Card

Pics below (click to enlarge).  If you're not sure on the case - ask at MP4nation before you purchase.  It may have been just the pre-orders .....

Jan 1, 2012 at 5:55 PM Post #26 of 40
what site can I order one th HM4 and 003 in the U.S

Jan 1, 2012 at 6:41 PM Post #27 of 40

Quote:
The price differences of these reflects accessory changes as well. The HM5 do no have the velour pads nor do they have the carrying case, so keep that in mind when deciding which one you want. Personally I ordered the HM5 because I like MP4Nation and I wasn't to worried about the velour and carrying case and wanted the price break. But for others those will be buying points. I do plan to see if I can buy the velour pads seperately if I find the leatherette uncomfortable though.

Other than that I would just assume these all have a very similar if not the same sound.

Sure hoping they sound as good as the reviews make them out to be :)

To an extent this is true.. you do get a case with the HM5.. you also get 2 pairs of pleather pads.

I'm not sure about the Lindys/FA-003, but you get 2 cords with the HM5s.

Jan 1, 2012 at 7:15 PM Post #28 of 40
You get only one long cable with the FA-003s or Linyd's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back