Fender Buys Aurisonics And Announces Five New IEM Models!
Jan 27, 2016 at 6:27 PM Post #66 of 81
Aurisonics made customs (I am/was a dealer for them). It has not yet been announced as to whether that will continue. My bet is that it will. 

Jan 27, 2016 at 6:56 PM Post #67 of 81

Quote:

Above all, I want to know more about Dale's position in the company.
Does he have complete creative control and authority over the products he will be developing?
Does he choose who to hire to his team? Is there a guarantee that all products will continue to be made in the USA forever?
If Fender ever decides to drop its IEM line, will Dale have the option of buying back the company and his staff?
That's the sort of information I'm most interested in hearing.

In the letter that went out to dealers like me to let us know about the purchase by Fender , Dale's title was listed as "VP of Product Development – Aurisonics."  

It stated that, "we will continue to design and assemble our products in Nashville, TN."

As Jude posted earlier, Dale said, "My original team is still here. We still build everything in Nashville. But now we have the full support of Fender - which is an incredible company. So everything can only get better." 

As to what they would do if they decide to drop the IEM line.... They just bought it, so I doubt there has been much discussion about it.

I'm waiting to hear if I can trade in my existing stock of Aurisonics for the new Fender models, or if I'll have to blow them out at a discount.

Jan 29, 2016 at 6:44 PM Post #69 of 81
In the letter that went out to dealers like me to let us know about the purchase by Fender , Dale's title was listed as "VP of Product Development – Aurisonics."  

It stated that, "we will continue to design and assemble our products in Nashville, TN."

As Jude posted earlier, Dale said, "My original team is still here. We still build everything in Nashville. But now we have the full support of Fender - which is an incredible company. So everything can only get better." 

As to what they would do if they decide to drop the IEM line.... They just bought it, so I doubt there has been much discussion about it.

I'm waiting to hear if I can trade in my existing stock of Aurisonics for the new Fender models, or if I'll have to blow them out at a discount.

I ended up purchasing Kickers via a UK shop that was blowing them out along with their new old stock of ASGs and Rockets.

Also, I was informed that the custom side would be halting production for a short period of time-- I was lucky to have gotten my order in prior to the official transition and thereby have them made before the hiatus. They will do them again, but for now no more AS customs, Bravo series, Rockets, or ASGs-- just the Fender line.

They even answer the phone as Fender now...

Feb 2, 2016 at 6:33 PM Post #70 of 81
Hmmm when will they start selling these? And where? Will they sell in amazon? Because I have a Fender Strat and I possibly now want a brand matching set of gear as I'm using the IE80 with the Strat. (Ofcourse there is an amp in between)

I wonder would it be like boosted treble and boosted bass? As it seems like most do like that type of sig.

Feb 3, 2016 at 4:44 PM Post #71 of 81
Very interested in the FXA2. The right shell of my M6 Pro is broken (I'll be ordering a replacement) and these look very sturdy. Plus, the cable is detachable and that blue is gorgeous.I hope Fender will sell them on Amazon. Subscribed.

Feb 7, 2016 at 6:08 AM Post #74 of 81
Had them for a little while and am finding the ASG-1plus are very smooth and detailed, great set of neutral iems with some serious bass kick available if needed (not a basshead set of headphones by any stretch tho). Not heard the Velvet s for comparison tho.

Feb 7, 2016 at 11:17 AM Post #75 of 81

Users who are viewing this thread

Back