Felix Envy SQ - base vs. performance w HD800 & Susvara
Mar 15, 2024 at 1:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Chudalicious

100+ Head-Fier
Hi yall!
Been awhile since I posted but having been to CanJam in NYC recently, I am stirring up the money pot (literally) to upgrade my gear. Parting with my Woo Audio WA7 desktop and moving up to the big boy of the Felix Envy. However, wondering what the distinguishable difference is for someone who puts emphasis on expansive soundstage, separation, note decay and transparency + need some serious meat in the bass. Not sloppy and muddy but punchy and quality.

yes.. I want IT ALL!

I have the HD800 right now and wondering if the base Envy would significantly make them less harsh while still retaining the soundstage and detail the HD800 have. Plan on adding on the Susvara once I can find a way to make more money legally to attain the sweet sound I got to hear at CamJam.

Anyone have either headphone and the Envy? Would the base model + WE tube upgrade be comparable to the performance model stock? Any feedback from owners would be SO APPRECIATED!

TIA :)

Mar 15, 2024 at 2:05 PM Post #2 of 4
And... I'll add if anyone has heard the HD800 or Susvara our of either the Envy or the Woo Audio WA23, could compare those two amps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back