Feliks Audio tube amps
Jul 11, 2017 at 12:02 PM Post #34 of 1,113
Jul 11, 2017 at 12:07 PM Post #35 of 1,113
I also propose you link specifically to pct's fist post on the subject of tube rolling for the Elise.

Jul 11, 2017 at 12:09 PM Post #36 of 1,113
Plus a disclaimer about using non-sanctioned tubes on the FA amps! I mean, this is consolidated knowledge, isn't it?

Jul 11, 2017 at 1:13 PM Post #39 of 1,113
Abbey Road on a tuesday.

I love your photo, Oshipao. In short, I love turntable and the sound that only vinyl can create, disregarding whether it's good or bad recordings. It is ironic that digital is trying to emulate vinyl, with all it's flaws. It is the organic sound that we all love.

Anyway, great photo. Very simple, very clean. :thumbsup:

Jul 11, 2017 at 1:14 PM Post #40 of 1,113
Espressivo with gold grid 6N6P-I power tubes, and iFi Audio GE JAN 5670 tubes in their 6922 adaptors:

DSC_8439.jpg

Jul 11, 2017 at 1:19 PM Post #41 of 1,113
Thanks UT,

I am very happy with how it sounds. And I like the ritual of putting on a vinyl and sit back and enjoy the whole album, as it (it was at least) was meant to be. My iPad does however have one of the crappiest cameras :beyersmile:

I love your photo, Oshipao. In short, I love turntable and the sound that only vinyl can create, disregarding whether it's good or bad recordings. It is ironic that digital is trying to emulate vinyl, with all it's flaws. It is the organic sound that we all love.

Anyway, great photo. Very simple, very clean. :thumbsup:

Jul 11, 2017 at 1:22 PM Post #42 of 1,113
Thanks Oskari for digging up those links. They would be most helpful for reference to Feliks Audio amps and tube rolling in Elise and Euforia. I have participated in everyone of them. I was right there in the first thread when it was closed and locked when the moderators step in. Maybe osteward can provide Expressivo's tube rolling. :wink:

Sorry @angpsi I won't set any guidelines here. The only guidelines are set by Feliks Audio in their website. They did specify the recommended tubes, didn't they? It's common sense. If others wish to show their creation here, I wouldn't police it. No disclaimer necessary. I think anyone can read and decide for themselves.

Jul 11, 2017 at 1:28 PM Post #44 of 1,113
I am very happy with how it sounds. And I like the ritual of putting on a vinyl and sit back and enjoy the whole album, as it (it was at least) was meant to be. My iPad does however have one of the crappiest cameras :beyersmile:

I couldn't agree more with what you say but I won't disrespect your iPad camera. :)

Yes that ritual of prepping the vinyl before play is half the fun. Others will view it as a chore. Funny isn't it?

Jul 11, 2017 at 1:29 PM Post #45 of 1,113
Now we are talking. :clap:

Bravo Steward. This was our missing link. Some tube rolling for Expressivo. It's like making the perfect coffee. :yum:

I have not personally tested these as I am poor, but I have some info on tubes that fit the Espressivo with adaptors:

EL3N's and C3g's as power tubes
6SN7 as driver tubes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back