Feliks-Audio EUFORIA - A Wolf in "Sheep's" Clothing...
Aug 19, 2017 at 3:34 PM Post #3,826 of 11,472
A beautiful rendition, thanks for sharing, and your wise words as well!

Aug 20, 2017 at 6:37 AM Post #3,828 of 11,472
I think I recognize Hypnos1 in the second row in the back forth fellow over he sings well!

Aug 20, 2017 at 6:07 PM Post #3,830 of 11,472
Currently listening to Loreena Mckennitt - Dante's Prayer, with Sylvanias 6SN7W + GEC 6080 and HD800.
Never heard this song like this. I am ... goosebumpy :)

Goose bumps are good. Your mention of Loreena should surely get @hypnos1 attention.

Aug 20, 2017 at 6:24 PM Post #3,831 of 11,472
H- has a mad crush on that woman!
I don't blame him. She's from about 60 miles from here. My son in law actually taught music there.

Anyways, I have gone from about three months of the stock system, to the EL12N powers and stock drivers.
A little less power but I feel the system is a little clearer and soundstage has increased. The soundstage was very good before.
This is all done on my Elears with Hivemind cable. The T1s are used only when I need that 12' cable to reach my massage chair.

Aug 20, 2017 at 6:39 PM Post #3,832 of 11,472
Actually thinking of selling my T1s. I would like to give a Feliks owner first chance, since these sound pretty good with our amps.
I am the second owner. These are in very good shape. I would rate them an 8. I'm very fussy. The original owner thought he had about 250 hours.
I have about 50.

High serial #. Just over #10000.

PM me if interested. I'm sure we could make a good deal.

Aug 21, 2017 at 7:43 AM Post #3,835 of 11,472
I know what you mean that was the first album I bought was the mask in the mirror and bought everyone since she has that kind of voice that just holds your attention and extremely pleasurable. My wife and I are going to see her at a concert before the wife got sick very sad we didn't get to see her

Aug 21, 2017 at 3:13 PM Post #3,836 of 11,472
And...customs finally said ok, get your Euforia tax free, no duties at all. UPS will deliver tomorrow...I hope. Unfair privileges of international organizations, as Pzt would say. Also, Lukasz managed to deduct the VAT from the price, good news...

Good news J?...bloomin' marvellous, if you ask me lol :wink: :slight_smile:...WELL DONE!!...CHEERS!...CJ
You might like this, CJ.

You know what I like O...stuff to stir the soul...grazie mille...:darthsmile:

Suomen laulu

Currently listening to Loreena Mckennitt - Dante's Prayer, with Sylvanias 6SN7W + GEC 6080 and HD800.
Never heard this song like this. I am ... goosebumpy :)

Hi T...@pctazhp sure was spot on...my antennae can pick up mention of my dear Loreena from across the seas (as @aqsw also knows lol!!) :L3000:. Elise and Euforia were built for her...and vice versa!!!
And after the haunting 'Dante's Prayer', to really test your system why not give 'Kecharitomene' (from An Ancient Muse) a go...especially the build up to the frantic final section - pace, rhythm and timing showcased...not to mention bass/percussion control. I've always admired Elise's ability to handle these aspects very well indeed, but Euforia (with a little help from nearly £5000 worth of ancillaries lol!! :scream: :wink:) has made me fall in love with her all over again! :ksc75smile:...And while you're at it, don't miss 'Beneath a Phrygian Sky'...WOW!...

But for stupendous bass and soundstage/positioning effects trialling, Sade's 'Soldier of Love' album takes some beating!!...(but beware if you have the volume turned up - my first encounter nearly scrambled what's left of my poor ol' brain lol! :smile_phones:...wasn't prepared for such an experience...wonderful!!).

Aug 21, 2017 at 3:23 PM Post #3,837 of 11,472
Another trio of note, we used to listen to this in what passed for barracks, sadly more than 500 miles for most

Ah, cf...you too know just what I like...and here's one of my all time favourites of theirs...just for you...(and anyone else who also appreciates their immense talents!). I get as much enjoyment through my system from this simply recorded number on their CD as I do from more modern, vastly more complex/cleverly(?!!) engineered material lol! :wink:...even dear Loreena's fare!!!...(different sort of experience, of course lol!:darthsmile:....CHEERS!...CJ

Er...how did my 'media embed' end up at the top, lol?...Oh well, c'est-la-vie!!!

Last edited:
Aug 21, 2017 at 7:02 PM Post #3,838 of 11,472
Another one of my favorites, such a simple condition of voices, harmony, and instruments. Nothing over done, nothing stressed.

Aug 21, 2017 at 7:19 PM Post #3,839 of 11,472
Here is one you may like H,

Aug 21, 2017 at 7:22 PM Post #3,840 of 11,472
Another favorite from long ago, the simplicity of the human voice when done right needs very little help at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back