Feliks-Audio EUFORIA - A Wolf in "Sheep's" Clothing...
Apr 28, 2017 at 9:53 PM Post #2,192 of 11,472
So how do you tell if someone is online now? Don't see a listing anywhere, something this are going to add maybe?

I had Jude remove the feature so you'd stop spying on me. I guess you are out of luck, but I see ALL

GATSBY.jpg

Apr 29, 2017 at 2:32 AM Post #2,195 of 11,472
Not loving the "new look" forum - but I've seen worse. Looks slick, but perhaps a little less user friendly - or perhaps I just have to re-learn my way around it.
Posting here, because I do enjoy this thread and vicariously the Euforia, but for some reason this thread had disappeared from my subscriptions. Will see if this post puts it back there.

Oh look - new forum has bacon! Can't be all bad. :bacon::bacon::bacon::wine_glass:

Apr 29, 2017 at 12:11 PM Post #2,199 of 11,472
EL 11 are driver tubes and the EL 12 and 12 spez are power tubes also the EL 12N are power tubes that are inexpensive and readily available
Thanks @connieflyer for the info.

I have 2x6SN7 Ken-Rad and 2 x 6SN7 Silvania Bad Boys. I think I will give them a try before going all crazy with adapters. Did the stock power tubes work "fine" with your ken-Rad?

Apr 29, 2017 at 7:35 PM Post #2,205 of 11,472
Sorry for not getting back as I never got a notice, new software is still buggy, probably take awhile. When I first got my Elise, I used this combination and liked it. Try it for awhile before you start into other tube purchases, it did sound quite nice.

Thanks @connieflyer for the info.

I have 2x6SN7 Ken-Rad and 2 x 6SN7 Silvania Bad Boys. I think I will give them a try before going all crazy with adapters. Did the stock power tubes work "fine" with your ken-Rad?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back