Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read first post for summary)
Jul 16, 2017 at 4:04 AM Post #9,631 of 11,833
Lovin' this combo, sounds fab through the HS7's, off to Canjam today, hoping to meet Lukasz today, need to talk to him about Euphoria. Had any of you guy's managed to sort the inputs on Elise Euphoria
to play both Turntable & from hi-res digital with out having to rewire overtime you switch?

Sylvania 6sn7w and Bendix 6080wb is one of my favourite combination. Simply beautiful.

Enjoy your time at Can Jam 2017 and say hi to Lukasz for me.

It's easy to swap inputs to Elise or Euforia using this switching 4 RCA inputs to 1 RCA output device. I use that when I have the turntable on my desk. So I can connect TT, CD player and DAC to switch box and switch to Elise / Euforia. Just press the button for the input you want. This is a cheap unit. You can get better and more expensive ones.

DSC_0001 (6).JPG

Jul 16, 2017 at 9:33 AM Post #9,633 of 11,833
This thread is now dead. Aornic is talking to me on the other thread about his Can Jam 2017 London episode.

I won't be frequenting this thread anymore.

I'm basically unsubscribing.

Last edited:
Jul 16, 2017 at 2:44 PM Post #9,635 of 11,833
Jul 16, 2017 at 2:51 PM Post #9,636 of 11,833
Spent another couple of hours driving around trying to find a 1.6 amp slow blow fuse. Found lots of 1.5 and 1.0 amp fast blow but those don't work in Euforia amp. Found some on ebay and finally ordered some from amazon. At least a week before they arrive. You would think that FA would include an extra fuse, at the price they are getting for the amp. I could see it if it was not user replaceable but clearly this is not the case. Best buy had then in tech support area but do not sell to public.

Jul 16, 2017 at 3:37 PM Post #9,637 of 11,833
I don't think it is dead until PCT says so. Still lot of people with Elise that check in here.

As much as I’d love to control everything and everyone, including HeadFi, I think a thread is dead only when everyone abandons it or the highest level of HeadFi declares it dead. The only thing that seems “dead” right now is your Euforia ((((( Bummer and condolences CF. :triportsad:

PS: Thanks for trying to make me Supreme Foobah of this esteemed thread. :gs1000smile:

Jul 16, 2017 at 3:42 PM Post #9,638 of 11,833
And this from someone that gave birth to it. It's your thread to do with as you will

Jul 16, 2017 at 4:25 PM Post #9,642 of 11,833
In appreciation of you keeping me in constant stitches, I hereby bequeath, grant, convey and irrevocably assign full control and domain to you. :ksc75smile:
Just as long as you keep checking in here pct! I was so surprised and saddened to see one of the original contributors proclaiming the death of this thread I thought that maybe the rest of you guys actually sanctioned it... Seriously, I think one of the main reasons I've enjoyed my Elise experience so far is hanging out with all of you guys, including UT. Thus said, I agree; this thread will only be dead when no one posts in it. But if you guys migrate, then by all means let's call it quits.

Personally I've achieved a sweet spot with my Elise so I am happy to call it quits. As I said, I'll keep lurking around and I'll post upon occasion. Then again, I won't be unsubscribing from this thread until it makes absolute sense (e.g. if no one asks for help, or everyone migrates to the other thread). Even then - call me sentimental - I still want to make it to 10000 posts; so I'll keep at it (at my own pace) until someone calls me out to the moderators!

Jul 16, 2017 at 4:26 PM Post #9,643 of 11,833
And I'm posting all this out my cellphone! Damn it's not convenien at all!

Last edited:
Jul 16, 2017 at 4:43 PM Post #9,644 of 11,833
Btw, I was outbid for this single tube and lost it to $115,50. Couldn't afford to go to a bidding war now that I spent €200 for the Mimby, but if the tube is what I think it is then maybe I really missed out... @Oskari can you confirm?
$_3.JPG

Jul 16, 2017 at 5:40 PM Post #9,645 of 11,833
Then again, I won't be unsubscribing from this thread until it makes absolute sense (e.g. if no one asks for help, or everyone migrates to the other thread). Even then - call me sentimental - I still want to make it to 10000 posts; so I'll keep at it (at my own pace) until someone calls me out to the moderators!

It being summer here in Scottsdale, the only place I'm currently migrating to is out to the pool each day. And maybe later in the year to Ukraine so I can be closer to Poland in case I need a replacement fuse. Can't speak for the others. Seems dual thread citizenship is perfectly appropriate :L3000:

I'm at my own sweet spot and happy with my system, including tubes. And I notice I enjoy listening to music whether or not I'm receiving inspiration from my "bulb family" as my wife refers to you guys))) But I too am sentimental, and it would be nice to see the 10,000 mark hit. However, I will report anyone to the moderator who tries to take that honor from you, because you have been the one leading the charge :k701smile:

PS. I hate writing on my phone. CF uses voice to text software, which is why he often seems of less than sound mind. I don't have that excuse because I only post from my PC!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back