FDX is on the way to our worldwide sales agents!
Sep 14, 2021 at 6:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

FiiO

Sponsor: FiiO
4908650.png

Dear respected customers,

Thank you for your kind patience and constant attention for ourFDX. Delivery of the FDX has started from 14th, September. Please kindly check this post for a daily updated list of countries / regions and agents we have sent goods to.

Germany: NT Global Distribution GmbH

Thailand: Holysai

HongKong: Carve Link Company

TaiWan: Taiwan distributor

Bulgaria: Bestline l.t.d

Romanian distributor: AVstore

Mexico: Audiofilia Mexico

Australia: Addicted To Audio

Turkey distributor: Hes Audio

UK: Advanced MP3

Turkey distributor

(* The shipping to other regions will also follow soon, and we will keep updating this post)

In order to get prompt pre-sales and after-sales service, we strongly suggest you to buy FiiO products from our authorized sales agents (Where to buy).

By our estimate, it would take 5 to 7 working days for the parcels to reach our agents abroad, which means all of you can try contacting the local sales agents on about 20th, September.

If you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us or directly contact our local agents.

Happy listening!

Best regards,
FiiO Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
Sep 14, 2021 at 6:43 PM Post #5 of 15
Diamonds 💎 on everything
Beautiful from your head to your toes
And everything about you is incredible
And I love you
And you love me
And I'll bleed for you I know you'll bleed for me (yeah)
Anything you want diamonds everything
Anything you want I'll get you everything
Anything you want diamond everything
Anything you want I'll get you everything
Anything you want diamonds on everything (yeah)
Anything you want I'll get you everything (yeah)
Anything you want diamonds on everything (yeah)

Sep 14, 2021 at 9:13 PM Post #6 of 15
4908650.png

Dear respected customers,

Thank you for your kind patience and constant attention for ourFDX. Delivery of the FDX has started from 14th, September. Please kindly check this post for a daily updated list of countries / regions and agents we have sent goods to.

Germany: NT Global Distribution GmbH

Thailand: Holysai

HongKong: Carve Link Company

TaiWan: Taiwan distributor

Bulgaria: Bestline l.t.d

Romanian distributor: AVstore

Mexico: Audiofilia Mexico

Australia: Addicted To Audio

Turkey distributor: Hes Audio

UK: Advanced MP3

Turkey distributor

(* The shipping to other regions will also follow soon, and we will keep updating this post)

In order to get prompt pre-sales and after-sales service, we strongly suggest you to buy FiiO products from our authorized sales agents (Where to buy).

By our estimate, it would take 5 to 7 working days for the parcels to reach our agents abroad, which means all of you can try contacting the local sales agents on about 20th, September.

If you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us or directly contact our local agents.

Happy listening!

Best regards,
FiiO Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.
I like these. They remind me of an expensive pair of cufflinks. 😊

Sep 14, 2021 at 10:26 PM Post #7 of 15
I like these. They remind me of an expensive pair of cufflinks. 😊
yeah there's a lot of expensive cufflinks in IEM market now either made from Stainless steel, Zirconium, etc etc.

Sep 14, 2021 at 11:19 PM Post #8 of 15
Sep 15, 2021 at 1:16 AM Post #10 of 15
@FiiO we need that tribrid already! DD+BA+EST! I actually really like the FH5S, bass reminds me of MDR-Z7M2.

Sep 15, 2021 at 4:11 AM Post #11 of 15
No word about the price? :innocent:

Sep 15, 2021 at 7:07 AM Post #12 of 15
In for at least two sets. Sick deal. YOLO. Bout to flex on my poor friends and their peasantly FD3/FD5.

Sep 15, 2021 at 7:09 AM Post #13 of 15
Sep 15, 2021 at 10:55 AM Post #15 of 15
I think these are a big mistake. Having a hard time seeing FiiO as a serious audio company now that they're in the jewelery business. Just my take. I'm sure many will disagree.
Not a fan of this kind of product, maybe a rapper would like it? I like conventional ones like the FH5s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back