Favourite iPhone/iTouch apps?
Mar 24, 2009 at 4:49 PM Post #31 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by tseryan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Good call on Tranquil Alarm analogbox! I've been using the clock as my alarm, but the built in alarm sounds are horrible. I just downloaded Tranquil alarm and it looks very promising.

Yeah, It does the job pretty good. I actually prefer the sound clips in Ambiance more but the alarm function is much more solid with Tranquil Alarm so I switch both of them time to time.

Mar 24, 2009 at 6:37 PM Post #32 of 51
Ipeng, for squeezebox control.. the free web based one is ok.. the native app is excellent.

Mar 24, 2009 at 6:51 PM Post #33 of 51
Around Me is a great app if your in an area you are not familiar with for gas,food,medical,bars,banks and stores etc etc and of course you have the option
of your favorite co's.

Mar 25, 2009 at 12:06 AM Post #34 of 51
I just downloaded Let's Golf! and it looks very fun. I'd definitely recommend it if you're into golf simulations.

May 19, 2009 at 7:42 PM Post #38 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by analogbox /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just downloaded Let's Golf! and it looks very fun. I'd definitely recommend it if you're into golf simulations.

Or you could unlock your phone, install the psx emulator, and play the real Hot Shots Golf!
smily_headphones1.gif

psx_hot_shots_golf.png

May 20, 2009 at 9:42 AM Post #39 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by craiglester /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ipeng, for squeezebox control.. the free web based one is ok.. the native app is excellent.

Another vote for the Ipeng.

Jun 3, 2009 at 6:49 PM Post #45 of 51
Absolutely agree on Stanza, I only wish there were more books in german language.

Also:
Quickoffice (all I need office-wise on my Iphone)
Offmaps
And some games: Zenonia, Toki Tori and Myst

Users who are viewing this thread

Back