Favorite Word
May 9, 2003 at 6:40 PM Post #76 of 165
Jesus in English
Cristo in Spanish
The same in all languages

May 9, 2003 at 8:10 PM Post #77 of 165
Quote:

Me: Would you like to borrow my lingam to stir your iced tea with, Ms. Riveccio?

Ms. Riveccio: Well, if you're not using it . . .

Me: Actually, I did use it today while watching a movie about scantily clad lawn geese. But I'll have you know I washed it thoroughly after.

Ms. Riveccio: I'm glad you enjoyed yourself!

ROFLOL
Oh Man. Scrypt, your brain should be dissected and studied.

May 9, 2003 at 9:51 PM Post #79 of 165
3 more:

succinct
exemplary
akimbo

May 10, 2003 at 1:59 AM Post #82 of 165
Quote:

Originally posted by Neophyte
**** has at least two uses and action verb or an adjective!

And a noun, you dumb ****. (Sorry, that is just an example; no offense intended.
eek.gif
At least I didn't say "[size=medium]semprini!!![/size])

May 10, 2003 at 3:21 AM Post #84 of 165
For me i think it's a context based race between:

Nein
Schnell
and Warp Plasma (i know, i know)

May 10, 2003 at 4:43 AM Post #85 of 165
Quote:

Originally posted by Outdoor Man
100 % correct but the englisch word starts with a c and ends on nt.

Peter

thought so... I lived in Holland Arlschmeer (wrong spelling) from when I was 2 to when I was 4.

[edit: Hmm...

very_evil_smiley.gif

Maybe that's not why I know the word...
biggrin.gif

]

May 10, 2003 at 7:31 AM Post #86 of 165
Quote:

Originally posted by Flasken
thought so... I lived in Holland Arlschmeer (wrong spelling) from when I was 2 to when I was 4.

[edit: Hmm...

very_evil_smiley.gif

Maybe that's not why I know the word...
biggrin.gif

]

Great.

Aalsmeer.

It's 6 miles from where I live.

Peter.

May 10, 2003 at 9:12 AM Post #87 of 165
Quote:

Originally posted by mbriant
Scrypt, your brain should be dissected and studied.

Ideally, the study would begin several hundred years from now, when (a) I'll be dead already before they break out the razors and grease pencils, thanks, and (b) neurosurgeons won't need to dissect my brain at all but will instead seat said lobes in the tray of a Class AA portable cerebellum playing device (a PCPD that will incorporate certain charmingly retro design features of the eight-track cassette player, my sources insist) and will be able to decipher my thoughts whilst driving their magnet-hanging-in-front-of-grille-powered aircars in post-June-Taylor-Dancers-choreographed neurobiological aerial car ballets. That's why I'm jumping up and down on a trampoline as I type: I'm trying to get interesting tactile/vascular impressions (and entertainingly framed video of my puzzled landlord) so that the people in the future who, because of their endlessly extended lifespans, will be able to monitor the details of my entire existence before sprouting chest hair (just as we're able to watch an hour of TV before watching an hour of TV) will not grow bored with my brain and insert Buddy Hackett's instead.

All of which means I intend not to allow people to carve out chunks of my brain while I'm still alive, only to inject me with an epidermal growth hormone synthesized from the brains of rats in the hopes that my white matter will once again turn gray. Have you seen my pacifier, Nurse Welda?

By the way: This is how *I* post after downing a few mugs of hearty. Fudge stout, anyone?

May 10, 2003 at 9:26 AM Post #89 of 165
Please, yidimsum, this is a family site. In the future, refrain from using tot-traumatizing slang words like *bukkake* and confine yourself to more acceptable euphemisms (such as *felching*, *teabagging,* *oculatio* and *pore rinsing* (the latter is a practice that allows smaller men to feel really important)).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back