FatFreq Maestro SE - The King of Top of the Line Bass?
May 8, 2023 at 4:11 AM Post #361 of 633
Good day everyone :)

I've had the pleasure of visiting Fatfreq's office recently in Singapore. In case anyone is wondering about how the Maestro SE stock cable looks like, please find image attached below. I forgot the exact material but in terms of outlook there's a shiny shimmery feature to the look so if you're into sparkly, shimmery looking cables than this may be something for you. It's a lot lighter and not as chunky as the upgrade cable.

4.JPG
I'll be releasing a full video of my experience which would also feature their faceplate designs options for CIEMs (some of which looks a lot better in person than the 2D images) so if you're interested to see some of these faceplates for your future CIEM, then maybe this may be something for you. That storm faceplate.... * chef kiss *

1683530827119.png

I've also had the opportunity to listen (very briefly) to the Grand Maestros, Sakura, Sakura mini and Hayabusa so might be able to share some insight as well if anyone is interested.

Otherwise, hope all of you are having a good listening experience!
Looking forward to your video! That Storm is looking pretty appealing and may match the logos a bit better than the Miracle.

May 8, 2023 at 1:01 PM Post #362 of 633
Someone tell me the nose of one is shorter than the FatFreq Maestro SE and in which of these two headphones the nose is smaller in diameter

Which two headphones are you trying to compare? The MM and the MSE?

Good day everyone :)

I've had the pleasure of visiting Fatfreq's office recently in Singapore. In case anyone is wondering about how the Maestro SE stock cable looks like, please find image attached below. I forgot the exact material but in terms of outlook there's a shiny shimmery feature to the look so if you're into sparkly, shimmery looking cables than this may be something for you. It's a lot lighter and not as chunky as the upgrade cable.

4.JPG
I'll be releasing a full video of my experience which would also feature their faceplate designs options for CIEMs (some of which looks a lot better in person than the 2D images) so if you're interested to see some of these faceplates for your future CIEM, then maybe this may be something for you. That storm faceplate.... * chef kiss *

1683530827119.png

I've also had the opportunity to listen (very briefly) to the Grand Maestros, Sakura, Sakura mini and Hayabusa so might be able to share some insight as well if anyone is interested.

Otherwise, hope all of you are having a good listening experience!

Cheers, sir! Look forward to your full video.

May 10, 2023 at 7:38 AM Post #364 of 633
Hi all. Today I found that I have a problem with my right IEM it has less sub bass than the left one. I have tried all possible ways to solve it
Different cable, source, ear tip. Unfortunately the problem is with IEM. They are were bought 1 months ago from eliseaudio(international shipping). Can someone one tell what would be the best actiona to solve this issue? I wrote an email to the shop and to FatFreq. The shop replied that they will take care of it. But second day no answer. Would really appreciate your ideas. Thanks

May 10, 2023 at 8:04 AM Post #365 of 633
Hi all. Today I found that I have a problem with my right IEM it has less sub bass than the left one. I have tried all possible ways to solve it
Different cable, source, ear tip. Unfortunately the problem is with IEM. They are were bought 1 months ago from eliseaudio(international shipping). Can someone one tell what would be the best actiona to solve this issue? I wrote an email to the shop and to FatFreq. The shop replied that they will take care of it. But second day no answer. Would really appreciate your ideas. Thanks
The action to take seems pretty straight forward unless I'm missing something which is to let Fatfreq take care of it as they suggested.

Completely understand being anxious when a new purchase has some initial issues to work out. However, in this case it looks like the manufacturer is committed to resolving it. Not answering an email within 24 hours doesn't mean they won't follow up quickly. It likely just means they're busy.

May 10, 2023 at 9:31 AM Post #366 of 633
Is this a new issue, or do you think it was an issue with unit matching when you received it?

May 10, 2023 at 9:56 AM Post #368 of 633
Its a new issue. I didn't hear difference in bass before
It sounds like the bass bore may be blocked... it's super narrow on the GM and MSE unfortunately, I've had a similar issue pop up on my GM and my IEMvac and cleaning tools couldn't help. Fatfreq will take good care of you either way, but it unfortunately requires a good amount of patience. I bet they are more swamped than ever with the GM popularity right now.

I hope your issue gets resolved satisfactorily and as promptly as possible, please let us know what turns out to have caused it if possible.

May 10, 2023 at 10:19 AM Post #369 of 633
It sounds like the bass bore may be blocked... it's super narrow on the GM and MSE unfortunately, I've had a similar issue pop up on my GM and my IEMvac and cleaning tools couldn't help. Fatfreq will take good care of you either way, but it unfortunately requires a good amount of patience. I bet they are more swamped than ever with the GM popularity right now.

I hope your issue gets resolved satisfactorily and as promptly as possible, please let us know what turns out to have caused it if possible.
I'm bummed to hear that your vac didn't work for this issue.

Kind of makes me weary...

May 10, 2023 at 1:13 PM Post #372 of 633
Wish their communication was better. My first time bringing up a problem they replied 2 weeks later. They happily sent me an invoice to ship it to them but after it was delivered I had to email them twice and they got back to me a week and a half later. Both times they happened to "miss" my messages. Maybe try emailing again in a couple days, although I'm unhappy with how I feel treated, they DID take care of it, and I should be getting my repaired MM in a week or two. Good luck 🤞

May 11, 2023 at 4:58 AM Post #373 of 633
By the way, there is a folk method of how to clean earwax from the holes of the earphone nozzle. Especially if the holes are small. It is necessary to pour a small amount of hydrogen peroxide into the container De-sanitizer 3% (medical, which stops the blood), fix the earphone with the nozzle down, lower it into the peroxide, leave for 1 day. Naturally, this should be done very carefully so that the liquid does not get deep inside and does not reach the drivers. Peroxide perfectly dissolves earwax. If mechanical cleaning doesn't help...

May 14, 2023 at 4:04 PM Post #374 of 633
Hi all! Just wanted to share my experience recent experience talking with Fatfreq and doing a studio tour. In this video I talk with Fatfreq as they talk about their origins, the company, current and future projects and there's some footages of the office and their products so do check it out and hope you'll enjoy the video! For anyone interested in how the faceplate designs look like in real life, I've also released a dedicated video featuring all of the current available faceplate designs from Fatfreq so you can make an informed decision on what you'd like to have on your future custom IEMs

The Fatfreq Experience | Studio Tour, Interview, Sneak Peeks -

Fatfreq - The Faceplate Collection -

Your support and feedback on the videos will be greatly appreciated. I'll be releasing another video coming up soon where I'll be sharing my impressions on some of Fatfreq's IEM, and yes, this includes the Grand Maestro :)

May 14, 2023 at 4:34 PM Post #375 of 633
Hi all! Just wanted to share my experience recent experience talking with Fatfreq and doing a studio tour. In this video I talk with Fatfreq as they talk about their origins, the company, current and future projects and there's some footages of the office and their products so do check it out and hope you'll enjoy the video! For anyone interested in how the faceplate designs look like in real life, I've also released a dedicated video featuring all of the current available faceplate designs from Fatfreq so you can make an informed decision on what you'd like to have on your future custom IEMs

The Fatfreq Experience | Studio Tour, Interview, Sneak Peeks -

Fatfreq - The Faceplate Collection -

Your support and feedback on the videos will be greatly appreciated. I'll be releasing another video coming up soon where I'll be sharing my impressions on some of Fatfreq's IEM, and yes, this includes the Grand Maestro :)

Thank you! Very interesting to watch. I knew FatFreq had a higher bass module in the works for Grand Maestro, but I had no clue they’re planning a lesser bass one than blue also. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back