FatFreq Grand Maestro
Oct 31, 2023 at 9:48 AM Post #91 of 257
After owning GM since release i never regret this purchase. It really is the best IEM for me right now even after trying a lot of end game IEMS available in the market. I can enjoy a lot of genre and everything sound very very good. It doesnt matter what the source is everything sound very good even with my recent Hiby R3 gen 2. Anyway ear tips tweak quite a bit of the sound. What ear tips are you guys rocking right now?

Oct 31, 2023 at 11:22 AM Post #92 of 257
Ah I see, I have an iPhone so the btr7 on BT may be a no go, curious as to how the MU1 compares too….
BTR7 can also be cable connected, sounds good hard wired, if you like a warmer sound signature.

Oct 31, 2023 at 11:26 AM Post #93 of 257
After owning GM since release i never regret this purchase. It really is the best IEM for me right now even after trying a lot of end game IEMS available in the market. I can enjoy a lot of genre and everything sound very very good. It doesnt matter what the source is everything sound very good even with my recent Hiby R3 gen 2. Anyway ear tips tweak quite a bit of the sound. What ear tips are you guys rocking right now?
Agree awesome IEM.
Still waiting on Custom, should be done soon, it’s being built, so I will be going tipless.
I typically prefer wide bore tips and was using Xelastec on the GM universal.

Oct 31, 2023 at 7:58 PM Post #94 of 257
Im an early adopter of GM too why didnt I get offered the new wooden packaging 🥲, they dont even give me the supposedly azla sedna max as the stock tips the 1st time…

Nov 2, 2023 at 10:11 PM Post #96 of 257
I got the BTR7 recently and am very happy with it in the end, really an insane pairing. I don’t find it too big to keep with my iPhone in my pocket on usb-c pairing either, and with my watch I can switch music without taking my phone out, so the setup works well all in all.
Nice setup. Good to hear you found a good pairing. 👍🏽

Nov 5, 2023 at 9:11 PM Post #97 of 257
Im an early adopter of GM too why didnt I get offered the new wooden packaging 🥲, they dont even give me the supposedly azla sedna max as the stock tips the 1st time…
I cant answer this the only way is well communicate with Fatfreq and see what they can do. Im not sure why they suddenly want to give me so many gifts. But my impression is that they care for their customers and want to provide the best experience for us.

Nov 8, 2023 at 3:35 PM Post #98 of 257
My first bummer...
Left IEM has stopped producing sub-bass, as far as I can tell.

Waiting to hear back from Fatfreq. I hope they have some troubleshooting tips.
Would be a real bummer to have to ship it all the way back for repair. I'd be worried about longevity.

Nov 20, 2023 at 10:14 PM Post #99 of 257
Is there anyone in London (or nearby Yorkshire area) who has a universal Grand Maestro I can meet to demo?

Nov 21, 2023 at 6:10 AM Post #100 of 257
My first bummer...
Left IEM has stopped producing sub-bass, as far as I can tell.

Waiting to hear back from Fatfreq. I hope they have some troubleshooting tips.
Would be a real bummer to have to ship it all the way back for repair. I'd be worried about longevity.
That’s not encouraging to hear.
Hope it’s a minor issue, and if it does have to go back, that FF deals with it quickly and efficiently.

Nov 24, 2023 at 12:44 PM Post #101 of 257
The dreaded waiting game begins...

Screenshot_20231124-171218~2.jpg

Nov 24, 2023 at 3:34 PM Post #103 of 257
Nov 24, 2023 at 3:40 PM Post #104 of 257
I'm prepping myself for a 4-5 month wait!
I’m jealous. I wish I would have just bit the bullet and went custom. Such an incredible IEM.

Nov 24, 2023 at 3:43 PM Post #105 of 257
I’m jealous. I wish I would have just bit the bullet and went custom. Such an incredible IEM.
Don't FF let you convert uni to custom? (You probably don't wanna trade that in for the waiting game...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back