Famous quotes by Patrick82
Feb 9, 2007 at 6:28 PM Post #301 of 309
Quote:

Originally Posted by granodemostasa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
please show up at the meet with some cables.. prove to us that it makes a real difference! and also that warm/bassy K1000 of yours.... and maybe your dac too.

Patrick will need new points for his soldering iron, too — but in his financial state some generous attendee will have to provide the points (or another iron) for him!

Feb 9, 2007 at 7:06 PM Post #302 of 309
Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick82 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I will boost up price to 1 million dollars after a week (mark this post!), then you will feel bad you missed out for only 600 bucks!

That's classic.
3000smile.gif

Sep 28, 2007 at 2:10 AM Post #306 of 309
Quote:

Since I don't have any friends I reply to myself instead. A few years I ago I was using 3 computers and chatted to myself with them. But now the other two computers are broken so I entered a forum so I can reply to my own posts instead.

Merton is long gone and although he's member of other fora he seems to have grown up or his current medication does finally work.
Now all we have instead of mertonisms are patrickisms.
Not that bad after all.

Jan 24, 2008 at 2:44 AM Post #309 of 309
Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmopragma /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Merton is long gone and although he's member of other fora he seems to have grown up or his current medication does finally work.
Now all we have instead of mertonisms are patrickisms.
Not that bad after all.

I like Patrick82 a heck of a lot more then MERTON. After all I've heard his name come up lately, I did a search. Here is all you should ever have to read from MERTON to understand a little about him:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MERTON /img/forum/go_quote.gif
but that doesn't make it sound as wierd... heh... it's like the north is full of people and the south has those dead weird people from that dark city movie.... i'm really just trying to bump this.... and didn't have anything to say... i am wierd... woooooooooooooh *waves fingers in strange hypnotic patern* .... woooooOOOOOOOOOOOOoooohhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YARGH!!!! SHUDDAP YA STUPID LAND LUBBER!!!! ...... AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! *CONAN OOOO BRIIIIEEENNNN!!!!* SHUDDAP JOEL!!!

Sadly, his best chance at an actual system was a meta amp and some MS2 and most of his posts were like this. All he seems to have run his MS2 out of was his TV. I love Patrick82, he has at least found his way to being able to enjoy his rig and making me think. No real comparison in that arena.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick82 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Only snake oil salesmen take paid for advice because their flawed advice is unique and can't be found anywhere else. But truth can be found everywhere, and that's why it's for free. Eventually everyone will reach the same conclusions.

EDIT: and wow, I did not realize how old this thread was...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back