Fake Monster's Mile Davis $54.00
Oct 3, 2010 at 9:43 AM Post #3 of 12
The discussions on the bottom of the page are the best part; Look at how many people are buying these knowing they're fake!
dt880smile.png

Oct 3, 2010 at 10:35 AM Post #5 of 12
Oct 4, 2010 at 4:57 PM Post #8 of 12
Monster has been pretty aggressive lately with their products on eBay. We have some open box Lady GaGa on our website which we got from a major retailer and we had to send them copies of the invoice to avoid their rath. We are selling them for about $20 less than the store is charging.

The Miles Davis is a pretty awesome headphone but at $54 what do you hope to be getting? We got an open box one and burned it in and kept it for ourselves. People have to know at those prices they are getting knock-offs.

Oct 4, 2010 at 6:01 PM Post #9 of 12
The interesting about dealextreme.com is that along with the junk they do sell legitimate products (I bought all of my Fiio amps from them and they're all legit and work fine). They just like to mix in the mess with the regular products. But who knows, maybe these things sound good, although I doubt they can replicate the Monster unique sound.

Dec 19, 2010 at 11:58 AM Post #11 of 12
did anybody ever find any fake miles davis tributes with the gold colored part of the housing made of metal instead of plastic? James

Users who are viewing this thread

Back