Fake Headphones
Mar 17, 2011 at 5:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

nickum32

Head-Fier
So, I just figured out that I bought a fake Sennheiser PC 350 headset. I bought it last December from a Chinese seller on eBay, for $75 with shipping. I figured that this was just one of those odd deals that you get on electronics sold from China. I bought it, used it for a while, and due to my disappointment with the sound quality, I sold it on eBay. I had opened it up and noticed that the internals were different, but I thought nothing of it, as it was my first foray into headphones. So, after I sold it on eBay, the guy informed me that it was an actual fake. So, now I have to give him his money back, and I have to return it to the seller that sold it to me, except his account is deactivated on eBay. So, I mostly felt like telling all of you guys that story, and I am just curious to see if anybody has had this happen to them, or if they have anything to say about this. Overall, I'm pretty angry right now, and I am just wondering if I'm going to get my money back.

Mar 17, 2011 at 6:23 PM Post #2 of 3
Very common story you are telling. These "odd deals that you get on electronics sold from China" are fakes 99 percent of the time. Stay away from unauthorized sellers and never buy big brands like sennheiser, sony, or the like on ebay. I'm sorry to tell you that, but I figure there is zero chance of you seeing any of your money ever again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back