Extra Value Provision with the Reservation Activity for Mont Blanc/E12
Dec 21, 2012 at 11:53 AM Post #46 of 125
Quote:
There's a spot left?

If all first ten pay, there isn't. There was a spot briefly, but it seems to me that it was taken by Evshrug... 
popcorn.gif

Dec 21, 2012 at 12:06 PM Post #48 of 125
God dammit, yesterday I read that the pre sell was going to be tomorrow, it was very late here when I felt sleep (4:30 am GTM -6) I woke up a few minutes ago and went up head fi as soon as I woke up and this thread had already 3 pages, oh well I guess I will have to buy that white ps vita :p

Dec 21, 2012 at 12:27 PM Post #49 of 125
Quote:
God dammit, yesterday I read that the pre sell was going to be tomorrow, it was very late here when I felt sleep (4:30 am GTM -6) I woke up a few minutes ago and went up head fi as soon as I woke up and this thread had already 3 pages, oh well I guess I will have to buy that white ps vita
tongue.gif

WELL, if you can wait until the 25th, you might as well reserve on the "wait list" in case someone else cancels. Who knows what FiiO might do next, anyway? It could help you indirectly somehow to get on the wait list.

Dec 21, 2012 at 1:03 PM Post #50 of 125
If there is going to be a wait list I'd love to be on it. Or if someone doesn't pay on time I'd love to take their place and do a review of the e12 once it comes in

Dec 22, 2012 at 9:24 AM Post #58 of 125
all the 20 Mont Blanc are pre ordered on facebook and head-fi. thanks for our fans.

NoFacebook IDDepositNoHead-Fi ID
1Fareez Kamarudin 1rubick
2Ernesto Marano  2D1E
3ZhiXiang ZhangPaid3Tsujigiri
4Wojtek Rymut 4gimbertt
5Paul Wells 5putente
6Stéphane Groux Paid6evihippie
7Jeremy Chen 7gavinfabl
8Leo Kaukidi  8Qwertz97
9Nick Pellitteri  9wrathzombie
10Fareez Kamarudin 10imackler
[tr] [/tr]

------

sign me up..for 11th reservation.

Hi,
I am interested in this.  Please put my name on the list.

Ok, totally an unofficial summary, but the Head-Fi list looks like Feiao's post, but wrathzombie withdrew, so
#9 imackler
#10 Evshrug

And then people who have expressly stated that they are interested in the wait list:
#11 airkitoy
#12 revlimit
#13 DemonFox
#14 Szink
#15 guitarmaker1970
#16 SteveSatch

So revlimit, you're not that far off! And look how many people have made the deposit confirmations so far? Two confirmed? Chances aren't too distant.
To anyone else who said something like "aw, missed it, guess I'll have to wait" instead of "I'd buy the preorder, put me on the wait list" weren't included because they didn't sound committed as of this post, sorry if you change your mind later. Like someone else said, it just means you get to read impressions first, and have a little more time to save up your money :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back