Explain your avatar
Nov 12, 2012 at 2:38 PM Post #2,131 of 3,006
Heath Ledger playing Skip in Lords of Dogtown. Hands down favorite movie of mine, seen it 20 million times.

Skip, king of the pirates

Nov 12, 2012 at 3:30 PM Post #2,132 of 3,006
I enjoyed that movie, too!
beerchug.gif

Nov 18, 2012 at 11:25 AM Post #2,134 of 3,006
I love Mcintosh equipment, expensive but worth it to me.

Nov 19, 2012 at 8:13 AM Post #2,137 of 3,006
Quote:
Quote:

Well, Where is the Clippers.  They're on the way up..
biggrin.gif

Well, I could always bump the Oakland > Los Angeles > Oakland Raiders to make room for the ...whew, I snapped out of it in a nick of time! 
tongue_smile.gif
 We ain't givin' up no ground! I use to actually attend Clippers' games at the Sports Arena with a friend. She had season tix and would invite me often - I had access to my brokerage firm's season tix for the Lakers/Kings.

We had it all worked out - when the hot team came in to LA, I'd take her to the Forum, next night she took me to watch the same opponent play the Clippers. 
wink.gif
 Like 'em, but we no have no room in our avatar! 
biggrin.gif

Nov 19, 2012 at 8:36 AM Post #2,138 of 3,006
Quote:

Well, I could always bump the Oakland > Los Angeles > Oakland Raiders to make room for the ...whew, I snapped out of it in a nick of time! 
tongue_smile.gif
 We ain't givin' up no ground! I use to actually attend Clippers' games at the Sports Arena with a friend. She had season tix and would invite me often - I had access to my brokerage firm's season tix for the Lakers/Kings.

We had it all worked out - when the hot team came in to LA, I'd take her to the Forum, next night she took me to watch the same opponent play the Clippers. 
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

You and your girls
beerchug.gif

Nov 19, 2012 at 9:23 AM Post #2,139 of 3,006
Quote:
Quote:

tongue_smile.gif

wink.gif
biggrin.gif

You and your girls
beerchug.gif

rolleyes.gif
 Networking?

Nov 24, 2012 at 5:04 PM Post #2,144 of 3,006
Quote:
Kamille - Her silent smile.

One of these days, an avatar is going to start talking back to you.  And that's when you'll know that HF has finally driven you off the deep end. 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back