Explain your avatar
Jul 2, 2012 at 10:19 PM Post #1,505 of 3,006
Good God. Now I see why the anime thread has so many posts. Unsubbing! 
tongue.gif

Jul 3, 2012 at 12:24 AM Post #1,513 of 3,006
Quote:

Your avatar - Half Moon Bay, Hawaii or Santa Monica/Malibu?

Zuma Beach a long time ago.  That was the smallest wave i got all day but it was perfect and there was a guy wading with a bag around a camera.  Years later i moved into apartments in Malibu and the a new neighbor came running up to me saying something about me being in the best pict he had ever takin ant that he had lost my info that i had given him on the beach.  That day was way over head surf and very good and a perfect one came to the inside i grabbed and wala!  I was very hung over that day too........i crashed UCLA frat parties just after graduating UCSB, looking for girls but just got sh#&faced.
Showed to another headfier when started here and he said it had to be my avatar.  Circu 1984-1985 or so.  Still riding a shortboard, in fact today for 2 hrs.

Jul 3, 2012 at 5:55 AM Post #1,514 of 3,006
Hey Bowei, you haven't drawn my avatar yet!

Thought I should explain my avatar.
It's Lag Seeing from a manga called Tegami Bachi or Letter Bee although the one that I have as an avatar, I cropped it to only show the face and I redrew it myself; the original was drawn by the mangaka after the Japanese Tsunami from March 2011 happened to make a motivational artwork.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back