Explain your avatar
Mar 5, 2012 at 8:05 PM Post #1,186 of 3,006
suck up. (Just kidding):D

Haha, just appreciating a well-proportioned avatar. I dno its so hard for me to find a good avatar. My OCD kicks in and it seems like if I cut one part out to make it fit then its missing something.. That's why on all the forums I browse (even the ones mainly) I leave it off or as default.

But I should try and find one, they're such a good way of identifying people.

Mar 5, 2012 at 8:09 PM Post #1,187 of 3,006

Quote:
Haha, just appreciating a well-proportioned avatar. I dno its so hard for me to find a good avatar. My OCD kicks in and it seems like if I cut one part out to make it fit then its missing something.. That's why on all the forums I browse (even the ones mainly) I leave it off or as default.
But I should try and find one, they're such a good way of identifying people.

Haha, i went through three in the span of 20 min till i found this one :)

Mar 10, 2012 at 1:09 AM Post #1,191 of 3,006
Quote:
Twililcious.

Oh jeez, there are already images of that? I know there's a flash animation.

I need to change my avatar, been using this for over a week! Hopefully there'll be a good screen shot in the next episode that I can vector.

I think the lyrics would have flowed better if they were "Sparklelicious", but I don't think Tara Strong plans to drop her career for hip-hop anyway.

Mar 10, 2012 at 1:51 AM Post #1,192 of 3,006
Pikachu nomming on earphone cables.
ph34r.gif

Mar 10, 2012 at 1:27 PM Post #1,194 of 3,006
Quote:
So does anyone here have any avatars that they planned on using but never did? 

I thought about going with Nanoha or Shana but I decided that Kino fit my personality better.

Those are wallpaper size but whatever...

Mar 11, 2012 at 12:33 AM Post #1,198 of 3,006

Quote:
Actually I just wanted to see them. I had one that I thought I might use, but abandoned it for obvious reasons.

dt880smile.png
 Good call! Turns out, you wanted to preview one's gallery... a "Sneak peek" if you would. 
rolleyes.gif
 My first thought was Target Practice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back